Power

I just sit and watch as my “brother” gets pummeled by my… What is Jax to me… We shared that moment together as we were flying, He’s beautiful, funny, nice, and so much more. I know I’ve only known him for a few hours but I have come to like him. I look to see Jax smiling like an idiot as he punches Damien one last time. I totally forgot he can read minds. “I… uh…” and he smirks at me, “Yeah” I blush. “I’m still not going to say anything” Damian laughs.

I pull up a chair and look him in the eyes “Please Damian, We need to know” I bat my eyes. His eyes become a bright green and he does something I never thought he would do “He is in an abandon warehouse. There is a door to the left of a table… the only table. That when you first open it it’s a closet but when you close it and wait a few minutes and open again there is a flight of stairs that lead to an elevator. You’ll need my password to get in.” and his eyes go back to normal. “Thank you” I get up and walk to the beanbag Chair. “Thank you for what? I didn’t give you any information.” He must have forgotten. “How did you do that?” Jax looks at me puzzled “I don’t know I just asked politely and bat my eyes, Did you see what happened to his eyes? They turned into this bright green” I say, I’m proud myself. About 1 year ago I learned that I could persuade people to do what I want. I didn’t know how I just did. “What?” Damian questions “You gave us where our… I mean your father’s hideout.” I laugh and so does Jax.

“Now I think that is enough mind tricks for today. The sun is going down and today has been a long day.” Jax says sleepily. He takes the chair that Damian is in and throws him in the closet. He throws salt around the chair and makes a circle. Demon’s Trap. Then Jax throws water on him. Holy Water. Damian screams and Jax say a weird saying and Damian falls asleep. “How do you know what all this is?” Jax asks as he shuts the closet door. “My father has done many before to random people that come into the house, I didn’t know what it meant until now” I smile a slight smile. “I’m sorry” Jax says and takes my face in his hands. “I thought he was dead” he says and a little tear slips away. “It’s okay” I says and he brings me into his chest. I rest my hands on his chest and he puts one hand on the small of my back and the other played with my hair. “I thought I was never going to see my father again, but now here I am finding out that he is looking for mean and wants to kill me.” I cry hard into his shirt. “I know, I know it’s hard. Maybe a good night's rest will make you feels better.” He lifts my chin to look in his eyes and smiles. His eyes were glistening, He’s so handsome. “And you’re very beautiful, Leigha” He smirks. I forgot.

“Anna I know you’re here I saw your scars… the ones I left.” my father yells. I look to my left to see Jax dead in a box. I cry hard. “there you are” Damian yells and picks me up “Ah ha… Finally” my father laugh. I scream as loud as I could.

“Leigha wake up, wake up” I hear and open my eyes to see Jax sitting on the edge of the bed looking over me. He slept in the beanbag. “Are you okay?” He ask “yeah, yeah” I say and pull the blanket over my shoulders. “Okay goodnight” He says and walks over to the chair “Jax?” I ask “Yes” “Can you lay with me, please” I look into his eyes and he looks down, tilts his head smile “sure.” He gets in bed with me and I wrap my arms around his waist and he plays with my hair. I hear a “you’re so beautiful” and I fall asleep.