"hey babe"

(luke's pov)

I was walking into school when this boy bumped into me, i was trying to keep cool. Too late, i had him on the ground shouting at him.

i was soo mad

the boy look scared as hell, and i was proud he was scared of me, alot of people are. He got up and ran away, Once i look up there was a crowd watching (ooopss) i looked around and my eyes landed on this girl, god she was soo sexy.

i winked and smirked at her and i walked away.

------------------

I was in english with my friend calum when the girl from the parking lot came in, i have seen her around with her friends but i didnt look at her fully.

she sat behind me and calum must have noticed me starring at her because he smirked at me and laughed a bit.

i turned round "hey babe" i said to her, she look up "hey" she smiled at me. God her smile was beauitful, like her.

"your really beauitful" time to turn on the charm i thought. "thank you luke" she said. I was suprised she new my name.

"how do you know my name princess" she blushed, hard. "come on, your the schools bad boy. Everyone knows you". I was shocked but she turned me on. "i am suprised brooklyn". " you know my name too" she smiled, god that smile. "of course, why would i not know the name of the most beautiful girl in this entire school" i said to her, that made her blush even more and try to hide her face with her hair.

i laughed at her "your really cute when you blush" wow am going soft for this girl.

what the fuck am i saying.

She was about to say something but the bell went. wow that went fast.

"see ya later babe" i said to her.

""yea see you later... babe"she laughed and walked out of the classroom. i was shocked and even more turn on.

wow what is this girl doin to me, i walked out of the classroom and went to my next class.

before i new it i was walking home to get some business to take care of.

i got a called from my friend ashton, he is also in the gang with me, calum, michael and him. "hey man, whats up" i said, "hurry home, jake is walking around looking for you man" , jake was the ladder of the gang called the kings, they were shit as fuck.

he hated me, i hated him. What a peferct relationship we have *hint to sarcasim*.

"alright man am coming" i said, "hurry dude" ashton said and hung up.

i walked a bit faster to take care of business like i said.

---------------------------------

sorry guys i have being trying

lukes just so hot i cant even breathe, what do you guys want for the next chapter and what to happen. just coment or something

vote too thanks guys

---chloe---