"She was stunning"

(Lukes pov)

When i got in the house ashton was lying on the chair with his phone in his hand. "hey dumbass" i shout at him, making him bolt up into the air. "not funny luke" i was laughing so hard by now. he mumble a dick under his breath making me laugh more.

"How was school hun" he said smirking at me. ohh how i wanted to slap that smirk right off his face, "it was fantastic".

"Good, so jake he on the look out for you man so you have to keep an eye out for him" ashton said a bit sternly.

"I know man quick telling me" i was starting to get annoyed by him now and i wanted to talk about something eles.

"But this is jake he wont stop till he gets what he wants" ash said shaky.

So your probarly wondering who the fuck is jake. Well me and him went to primary school together and we wwere bestfriends. He started to become a dick and we would fight all the time like over food, video game even girls, and we got into a physical fight and for apparently we were disturbing the police we got put in jail.

I got out the next day but jake got kept in cause he punch a police man.thats why we hate each other, pathetic right, i know.

"Anywayy, guess what dude" i said

"What is it luke"

"This girl brooklyn is soo hot man i i talk to her today and wow, i would love to get in her pants man"

"Was she that hot bro"

"Ashton she was stunning"

"Wow dude good luck with her then cause you might need it.

---------------------------

I know its really short but am just getting into it and am back

I just re-read this and wow soooooo many spelling mistakes soo sorry but as you can see and not the best plus i was writing this on my phone

But thank you for the read and comments i really love you guys and for all the messages i do read them

I will update as soon as i can

ITS SUMMER!!!! So i will update more

Like comment and vote and tell me what you want to happend in the near future

Love yous all

---chloe---