back to school!!

(family picture)

brooklyn's p.o.v

i heard my alarm clock going off and i wanted nothing more than to smash the clock to bits. Sadly i had to get up for school *tear*.

It is safe to say that am not a morning person, as i got up i tripped over my wire for my charger and fell flat on my face, it really hurt but i am really clumsy sometimes.

I walk to my bathroom that is in my room and i go and wash my face to help me wake up. i also brush me teeth and go in for a quick shower. Once am done i dry my hair, get ready and do my make-up. Once am all ready i go down the stairs to get breakfast.

My mum is away to work in the mornings so its just us kids, i entre the kitchen and see nate, cara and cole.

"hey nate" i said "hello my dearest sibling" i laughed at his responce. "hello cara, you ok" i said to cara because she was too quite and that was not like her, "yepp brooke" i was still a little hessitant but i let it go because she is still young, "cole hows my little man" he laughed and said "good sis i drew you a picture looky" i took the paper from his and i must say for a 5 year old it was pretty good. "wow little man that is going on the fridge" he put on the biggest smile ever.

For breakfast i just had some toast and talked to nate unitl everyone eles came down. It was 8:30 meaning we had to leave for school, i grab my car keys and i took me and olivia since it was only us in high school.

"hows dalton" i asked olivia, dalton is her boyfriend for 3 years. "He's good, were going on a date this friday because he wants some alon time" she blushed and giggles a bit after she said that. I laughed "use protection" she blushed even more if that was possible.

We arrived at school and everyone was in a circle and being the girls we are me and olivia walked over to see what was happening.

"you better fucking watch were your going next time you fucking dick" yelled some boy, the voice sounded like i have heard it before but i can't quite put my finger on it. "i am really sorry luke" i new i reconised the voice as luke hemmings. He's the bad boy of the school, everyone knows he's in a gang thats why people are scared of him including us.

The poor boys runs away and luke looks up seeing eveyone around him. His eye catches mine, but i can't seem to look away and niether can he. All he does is wink and smirk and walk away. "OMG he's soo into to you its unreal" said olivia , I just shook my head in reaponce and we made our way into school.

Once we did we split up and i went to go get my friends. "hey brooklyn" lauren said "OMG its my other half, my soul mate" i laughed at what abi said "girls i missed you soo much its unreal" we all laughed " my soul mate i believe we have english first am i right dear" i said to abi "your are my dear" she lifted her arm and said "shall we" i linked me arm though hers "we shall" we giggle and walked to eniglsh. Time for torture.

-------------------

omg soo sorry this is soo bad but i think am getting a bit better i think next chapter is going to be lukes (pov) what do you think
i love you guys lots more to come

---chloe---