Relaxing Part I

Thursday 28th, April:
Early morning

You got up and stood in the middle of your room, looking at the window. You could still hear the rain, indicating it's not gonna stop any time soon.

You left your room and joined Yu, who's waiting for you, with his umbrella in hand. You both walked to school in silence, when Chie caught up to you both, with her own umbrella.

Chie: Morning!

Y/n: I hope you don't plan on mimicking any other moves in those movies if yours, Chie.

Chie: O-Of course not... Oh, hey! Yukiko told me that she'll be able to come to school again in two days! Oh man, I'm glad. I'm so happy!

Y/n: Well, it's thanks to your, Chie.

Chie looks of to the side, shyly, as her cheeks turned red.

Chie: C'mon, you know it's because all four of us did our best.

Yu: What about Teddie?

Chie: Then, it's more like the four of us and one animal-thingy...?

Y/n: Well, Teddie does seem to be a bear and is empty on the inside, so animal-thingy works.

The three of you laughed and kept walking to school, as you all chatted.

After school

Since classes have ended for the day, you decided on you're gonna do. You remember that girl up on the roof, but doubt she'd be up there if it's raining, so there'd be no point going up there.

You also remembered that today is Thursday and that drama club would be active today.

Y/n: (Since it's raining, I think I'll go to the drama club, as soccer club won't be on today...)

You left the classroom and turned right, to head down the corridor and to the practice building, but before you went down the stairs, you saw Yumi on the same floor as you.

You greeted Daisuke and Kou, and went up to Yumi.

Y/n: Hey, Yumi.

Yumi: Hey, Y/n-kun. Practice is today. You're going to come, right?

Y/n: Yeah. Soccer is cancelled due to the rain, so I decided to go to the drama club today. Try and get to know everyone there a little bit more.

Yumi: Okay, let's do our best!

You saw that Yumi looked happy, so you both walked to the practice building together, and went into the drama club room.

You and everyone participated in the acing exercises. You all stopped and formed a half circle, as the club president, Nagai, asked you all to gather round.

Nagai: Just doing fundamentals all the time gets boring. So let's try doing some real preforming! We'll gone an audition, we'll decide our roles, and finish it off with a five-minute skit. Got it? Now pay attention...

You stood next to Yumi, and you shifted your focus on to the club president.

Nagai: "What crazes me is not the light of the moon, nor the golden sea, but merely the trickle of your tears." You all got that? Well, I'm not going to repeat it!