Relaxing Part II

Tuesday 3rd, May:
Daytime

You headed downstairs and saw Nanako sitting alone, near the TV. You went to put your shoes on, when she noticed you.

Nanako: Oh, morning.

Y/n: Morning, Nanako.

Nanako goes back to watching the TV. You were about to sit on the couch, when the door bell rang.

Y/n: Who could that be?

You went over to the door and opened it, to see Chie standing there.

Chie: oh, cool, you're home.

Y/n: Well, I ain't gonna be anywhere else. I have no idea where Yu is, though.

Chie: Huh, well, if you're free today, wanna go somewhere? Yukiko's coming, too.

Chie looks behind you, to see that Nanako was behind you, watching you both interact with each other.

Chie smiles and asks Nanako a question.

Chie: How 'bout it, Nanako-Chan? Wanna come?

You turned around, to see Nanako thinking of an answer.

Nanako: U-Um...

Y/n: Come with us. It'll be fun.

Nanako: Huh? I can come?

Chie: Of course you can!

Nanako: Okay! I'll come with you!

You decided to take Nanako out with you and the others. As you walked toward Junes with Chie and Nanako, you pulled your phone out, and texted Yu.

Y/n:
Where are you at?

Yu:
The Chinese diner... Trying to prepare for the rainy day challenge... Why?

Y/n:
You'll still fail. Anyways, the gang's gonna be at Junes, with Nanako. If you wanna come and join, you can.

Yu:
I'll be late, but I'll be there.

You met up with Yosuke, who's still on the clock, and Yukiko, who finished her work back at the inn.

You all sat at the same table again, since it's the one away from the venders, and it's all just convenient every time you're all at Junes. As you all waited for Yu, Yosuke spoke up.

Yosukd: Why'd you bring poor Nanako-Chan to a place like this on Golden week?

Chie: Where else is there to go?

Y/n: And she sings along with the Junes commercial. Wouldn't be surprised if she loved Junes...

Nanako: I love Junes!

Y/n: How abou that...

Yosuke: N-Nanako-chan...!

Nanako: But we were supposed to go on a road trip somewhere. We were going to make boxed lunches...