Has Kanji finally recovered yet?!

Little bit of a lime near the end... there won't be another warning. who you touching? a girl with Blue hair. And it's not Naoto. And if someone says Makoto Yuki... I'm raiding your home! But would you guys want a persona book lemon? Like an actual story of ten chapters or so? If so... I'll see what I can do.

-----------------------

Wednesday 1st, June:
After school

Another day of school was over, with only a few more months of hell with King Moron. Deciding not to think about the next few months, you decided on grabbing a steak for that dog that Yosuke scared yesterday.

Heading into the shopping district, you went to the place next to Aiya's and where you, more like Yosuke, when he bought the steaks for the three of you. You asked the lady behind the counter for a few steaks, who happily took your order and you payed her, even if you over-payed by ten thousand yen. She tried her best to give it back to you, but...well, you already have a lot more yen than Yosuke. Like, a LOT more.

As you started to head towards Flood Plains, the same dog from yesterday jumped out from behind a car and started to growl at you until it saw your face. The dog came over to you and nuzzled against your leg, as it's stomach started to growl.

Crouching down to it's level, you pulled a plate out from your bag, along with one of the steaks out  and you removed the paper protecting it off, before placing it on the plate. The dog sniffed it, before it started to chow down on it.

Y/n: (Hope you get better boy and get back to your owners soon... Maybe I should check the shrine later on during the week or- Hm?) 

You felt a buzz in your pocket and took your phone out, to see that Yukiko was calling you. You looked back at the dog, who was still eating the steak so you decided to take the call.

Yukiko: Hello, Y/n-kun? Do you mind if we could hang out today? 

Y/n: Hello to you, too, Yukiko. And sure. I got nothing else to do.

Yukiko: Okay. Uh... Could we meet at Samegawa?

Y/n: Sure. I was heading there anyways.

Yukiko: I'll be there in a Few minutes.

You ended the call and once the dog had finished the steak, you picked the plate back up and placed it back into your bag. The dog wagged its tail, woofed at you, and ran off down the street, hopefully to return to his rightful owners.

You resumed your walk to Samegawa and saw Yukiko sitting at the table, the one that Yosuke had that Kanji chased both him and Yu around a few times, but you dunno what it's called...Yet you lived in Japan for almost a good few years. 

Y/n: (I know everything, yet I don't even know what it's called... Pathetic...) 

You sat beside Yukiko, startling her which almost made her drop her boxed lunch. 

Yukiko: I think Chie was right... We really should get you a cat bell... So, um...

Yukiko rubbed her thumb against her box a few times, before removing the lid and looking at you with what you could describe as nervousness.

Yukiko: Um... It came out well, so I packed it up. You will try it out...Won't you?

You took the box away from Yukiko and before you decided to taste it, you could smell an unusal pungent smell. Even when Yukiko was holding it, you could smell it from there, which wasn't far, but still, with you holding it right under your nose, it got worse.