I won't leave you.

The next few weeks were fucking amazing. Me and hunter spent more and more time together, growing closer. More protective of each other. We kept our relationship private just incase. On school nights we spent out time together either practicing or enjoying each other's company. It was so much fun and I really enjoyed spending time with him. However, the closer the time drew towards our next gig the more impatient and distant he grew. No longer spending his time with people but instead with music. I do admit that this did give me a lot more time to improve on my own but I never thought that after a month of dating and strengthening our bond he would just stop. 

I stood outside his house, knocking on the door waiting for someone to open it. "Good evening Mr. Sylvester, is Hunter home?" I asked as he opened the door and let me in pointing to his phone and nodding. I could hear Hunter stringing his guitar yet again, trying to get the solo right but repeatedly fucking up. He groaned in disappointment and I saw him through the poles on the banister as he threw himself onto the arm chair. I clutched the plastic bag in my hand as I sat down on the stairs and watched him get up and try again. Suddenly, he stopped playing mid solo which brought me back to reality, as I processed my existence and where I was the stairs gave off a loud groan . He stared at me through the columns of the banister approaching me slowly. As he go nearer, my heart began to race faster and faster. I stood up and smiled "Hey." I spoke as he put his arms over the banister and gently placed his head down staring into my soul. I stepped towards him and we were now facing eye to eye. I tapped him on the head and then made my way down to sit down. A sly smirk slithered onto his lips. "Hey, Y/N" he followed me to the chairs. "How long were you stood there?" he stood curious.  Our eyes met as the tension roared between us.  "Just a few minutes" I said giving him a smile. I handed him the plastic bad which was full of our favorite snacks. He smiled for a moment, yet soon confusion and sadness escaped the smiling façade. Placing the bag on the floor next to the sofa he sat down opposite me.

Without a second thought I took his hands into mine and began reassuring him about our relationship. The only answer that concluded his actions in my head was that he was worried about people finding out about us. Yet I was still unsure, As I began questioning his behavior he looked at me with disappointment . He slowly began to explain about how he'd suddenly fallen into a hole of negativity and the need to be perfect in everything he played. He told me how he spent hours on hours without a break practicing to perfect his playing, how he wouldn't eat until he got the solo right. After a good hour of him just ranting about what the past few weeks have been like as I listened and comforted him. It was his turn to listen, to listen to how shit he made me feel while he spent his time playing instead of hanging out with me. I again reassured him that he could come to me with any of his problems as I sat caressing his cheek in my own embarrassment of not coming to his house sooner. We made a promise to each other that no matter what was going on we would always be there for each other and we followed that rule since. 

Writers note:  So I know I've been gone for a good 3 months and I only just got this Wattpad account back and I am so happy about it. I will try to update this story at least weekly if something. I apologize for making you wait so long for a Fourth chapter. <3