C.21. The Big Confusion

The views are less on previous update and I realise it's because of exams. Take your time and hope everyone is doing well with their exams. Best of luck and make us proud. Love to you all.

Read the previous chap incase you missed.
________________________

As Sidharth drove her back home, he held her hand firmly since they were just around few minutes away to reach their destination. Shehnaaz looked at him because even she was experiencing the same feeling. She closes her eyes and starts singing because that was her best way of expressing her feelings.

Abhi na jaao chhodh kar
ke dil abhi bhara nahi
Abhi na jaao chhodh kar
ke dil abhi bhara nahi

abhi abhi to aaye ho
abhi abhi to
abhi abhi to aaye ho
bahaar ban ke chaaye ho
Hawa zara mahek to le
nazar zara bahek to le

Yeh shaam dhal to le zara
yeh shaam dhal to le zara
yeh dil sambhal to le zara

main thodi der jee to loon
nashe ke ghoont pi to loon

abhi to kuch kaha nahi
abhi to kuch suna nahi
abhi na jaao chhodh kar
ke dil abhi bhara nahi..

He silently heard her singing and stops the car near her house entrance. She opens her eyes and looks at the surrounding. The roads were silent and the clock in the car ticked 1:36 am. They silently exchanged glance at each other.

"So... We've reached huh?", She sighed.

"Hmmm..", he hummed sadly.

"It's.. It's just a matter of few more hours. Right, Mittu? Until we meet again and.. and post that will be together again.. only change would be that I will be Mrs. Mittu instead of your Sexyna.", She tries convincing herself more rather than him to get down the car.

"Hmmm..", he hummed again looking at the front.

"So... I.. (clears throat) I will go inside then..", she said not wanting to leave him.

"Hmmm..", he replied.

"See you..", she said unlocking the door but instead of leaving her hand, his grip on her hand became firmer. She looked at him. He sang in a not so melodious voice as he wasn't a professional singer like her.

Abhi na jaao chhodh kar
ke dil abhi bhara nahi

She looked at him in surprise.

"Sexyna.. can we be together for some more time?", He asked looking into her eyes. She leaned further and kissed him slowly yet passionately. She then rested her head on his shoulder and he rested his on her head, theirs hands entwined and eyes shut.

"I love you Mittu", she said in a feeble voice.

"I love you too Sexyna", he replied in a soft tone.

"You sing pathetic..", she spoke with a chuckle.

"I know..", he admits with a smile.

"But I want to hear it often cause I love your tortures..", she said sensuously.

"Anything for you madam. I just love to see the smile on your face.", He said in a meek voice.
.
.
.
"Riyaaa... Riyaaa...", Calls Shehnaaz's mom