C.27. Love Sick Puppy

Check if you've read the previous update.
________________________

Saanvi sneakily pulls car key from Sidharth's back pocket.

"Don't come outside (whispers).. Bye bhaabhi ", winks Saanvi by pushing Sidharth's car key into her hand.

Shehnaaz smiles looking at the key in her hand while Saxenas go out to see off the Mittals and Solankis. Sidharth feels sad because his wife was angry and didn't come to see him off. When he scans his pocket, he couldn't find his car keys.

"My keys?", He looks around puzzled.

"Bhaiyya, you forgot that you gave it to bhaabhi when we came in the morning.", Says Saanvi.

"Huh? No.. I had kept it in my pant's back pocket as usual.", Says Sidharth. Saanvi virtually facepalms.

"I saw it myself in the morning." Saanvi pressed.

"I will check with Shehnaaz", says Shehnaaz's mother.

"No, let him go Bahu", orders Ramesh.

"Yeah, let him go!! Only he can find it. Hmm.. I could have got a chair and some snacks here.", Said Somesh.

"But I am telling you that I didn't give her the keys..", says Sidharth.

"Why would I lie? If you don't believe me then keep searching", Saanvi speaks annoyed.

"Okay! Okay! Why are you getting hyper? I will check.", He sauntered inside the house thinking that his wife will not even speak to him but he was surprised when she hugs him from behind as soon as he enters the house.

"Sorry!!", She mumbled.

"I lost my car keys somewhere!", Said Sidharth scratching his head.

"What? It's with me Mittu!", Shehnaaz flashed his keys infront of him totally disappointed by the fact that her husband didn't pay attention to her apology but was worried about his car keys.

"Huh? Then Saanvi was right that I gave it to you. How come I don't remember it?", Sidharth said pondering.

"I am sure everyone outside the house knows the reason why it is with me than you.", She facepalms.

"Why?", He scratches his head in confusion

"You should seriously watch Bollywood movies for that..", she says before kissing him.

"Ummm.. what?", He said in between the kiss.

"Arghhh.. to say a romantic bye to your wife idiot. Saanvi gave that key to me while going out so that you can come in and say a proper bye to me.", She explained.

"Really? She is just 15 year old! Bollywood should be banned for giving such ideas. She is becoming a thief by watching such movies. How could she steal my car key so smoothly without my knowledge. I will speak to Maa and tell her that she should monitor what she is watching.", He went on and on ranting like a big protective brother while Shehnaaz went and sat quietly on the couch infront watching him with an expression which screamed 'why-am-I-listening-to-his-nonsense?'.

After a while she lied down on the couch comfortably with her eyes closed and he glared at her. When she couldn't hear anything, she opened her eyes and saw him.

"Oh!! You done? I thought probably my ears stopped functioning after bleeding", she sighed with a smile touching her ears and checking her fingers.

"Shehnaaz!!", He cried.

"Come on Mittu! Stop acting as if it's your company's boardroom. She just wanted us to have some good time but looks like you ain't interested in talking to your Sexyna.", She frowned.