Chapter 1

"What's your quirk?" Asked a student with blue hair and glasses "of course if you feel comfortable with sharing"

Izukus head dropped a little bit. "It's uh, kind of strange, I don't have the toe joint so I should have a quirk right? But nah... I'm quirkless"

A few snorts were heard from a blonde haired kid and yellow haired kid in the back.

"And uh *giggle* how do you expect to be a hero without a quirk?" Asked the yellow haired boy.

"With these" Izuku replied, a bit upset, unsheathing one of the 3 swords "I've trained with these since I was 5"

"Where are you from?" Asked a girl with purple hair and headphone jacks on her earlobes

"Well... it's kinda weird, I was born and raised on a boat my whole life pretty much, my dad used to be part of a crew and my mom was an ex-marine" Izuku said "we sailed along the more unmapped reaches in the middle of the ocean"

"If you don't have a quirk do you at least have a devil fruit?" Asked a girl with black hair and erm... large personalities.

"I've collected them but I'm not sure if I ever wanna eat one..."

The class all stared at him "how many do you have" asked a brown haired girl, doubting the boy

"27 of them"

"WHAT!!!!!"

"You have 3 swords yeah? Do you use all of them at once?" Asked a short kid with purple balls on his head.

"You dumbass, he probably keeps 2 of them as extras in case one of them breaks" said the blonde kid from earlier.

"Nope I use all of them at once, he was right" said Izuku.

The entire class went quiet, then burst into laughter.

"You all laugh but he could probably beat all of your asses if he wanted to" said Aizawa, completely unamused by the class's antics. "Actually... everyone get your hero uniforms on. Time for you all to be knocked down a few pegs"

The entire class got up and went to the lockers as Izuku was led to the training grounds by Aizawa

<short Timeskip brought to you by the greatest character in anime history, Tony Tony Chopper>

"Alright who wants to go fir-

"LET ME AT HIM ERASERHEAD" yelled the blonde, "ILL PUT THIS QUIRKLESS AND FRUITLESS LOSER IN THE GROUND"

"Ugh if you promise to not bug me again then go ahead Bakugo" Aizawa sighed

The two boys entered a square on the field.

Izuku drew one sword and put it in his mouth, and then held the other two in each hand.

Bakugo burst into laughter at how dumb it looked.

"Start" said Aizawa, sitting with his legs crossed next to the ring.

Bakugo tried to speed blitz the boy with his explosions. Izuku sidestepped his first attack and whacked Bakugo in the head with the butt of the hilt knocking him to the ground.

Bakugo kicked Izuku in the chest and made him slide back a bit. Izuku looked at him, disappointed "I was hoping someone who talked so big wouldn't be such a pussy"

This only served to piss off Bakugo who launched up and went for his super move, not caring how early in the match it was to be using his trump card.

"HOWITZER IMPACT!" He yelled firing a massive blast downwards.

"You shouldn't announce your attacks before doing them dumbass" Said a voice above Bakugo.

Izuku slashed the blonde across the back and then pushed off his back to launch him down in the ground, only to land on him once more.