Chapter 3

As Tsuyu soared over the water with Mineta and Izuku in tow by her tongue, the two back to back. Mineta gazed out across the water pinpointing where the villains were.

A many of them thrust themselves from the water launching projectiles at the students but Izuku had them covered, blocking furiously fast with his blades.

"Midoriya! 9 O'Clock!" Called Mineta from behind Izuku,

"Got it!" He replied swinging his blade as hard as he could sideways. The blade came in contact with a purple ball and it was whipped straight into the face of an oncoming villain, caving his nose in from the force with which it hit him.

"4 O'clock! 7 O'clock! 2 O'clock!"
The two worked in perfect harmony firing off projectiles of their own, and picking off each villain one by one as if Izuku was a pro batter and Mineta was his pitcher.

"ASUI LOOK OUT!" Shouted Midoriya as one of his projectiles was knocked off course by another projectile.

The respective Villain that the ball was meant for had an opening, he leaped out of the water, his shark head snapping towards the frog girl.

"MIDORIYA! THROW ME!" Said Mineta. Izuku reached behind himself and grabbed Mineta from Tsu's tongue. He hurled the boy at Tsuyu, his feet intercepting the villain's face.

"Back off pal" Mineta said to the villain as he grabbed back onto Tsuyu's tongue and watched the shark headed baddie fall back down into the water.

"Time to finish this shit" Said Mineta, disregarding his bleeding head, he began to throw balls all willy nilly into the water. It seemed random until they began to interlock, forming almost a protective cover over the surface of the water.

The 3 landed at the shoreline, gazing out into the plaza. They watched in horror as their 2 teachers desperately tried to fight a big black beast that had managed to stay conscious despite Izuku's Conq. Haki.

"Bahahaha you'll never beat my Nomu" cackled a man with crusty ass skin and hands covering his body "it has a regenerative quirk and a shock absorber quirk"

13 was smacked in the stomach and thrown backwards into a wall, and Aizawa activated his quirk, trying to get hits in, but even without the quirks active the Nomu was far too strong for Aizawa to harm it. They watched in terror

The 3 students were too worried about their teachers to know that they had been spotted. And noticing this Crusty boy (who we all know as Shigaraki at this point) dashed in to catch them off guard. To destroy the USJ with heroes present and cause terror was one thing but now he had a chance to take out 2 potential threats before they ever reached their apex. Shigaraki reached out for one of the two... 'wait two? There were 3 of them!' He thought to himself, all of the signals in his brain were screaming for him to get out of there asap.

But it was too late.

Tomura Shigaraki's right arm dropped to the ground as he was flung backwards. His body plowed into the Nomu with enough force to send the Nomu flying into the wall behind it.

In front of a paralyzed Tsu stood Izuku Midoriya. 3 swords out, and coated in blood.

"Don't fuck with my classmates" he growled through his clenched teeth holding the 3rd sword in place

"AAAAAAHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK! KUROGIRI GET US OUT OF HERE NOW!" Wailed Shigaraki, and in an instant both the Nomu and the Crusty Fucker were enveloped in purple fog and dissipated leaving only the passed out villains, the injured teachers, and the 3 students.

"You two tend to our teachers. I'm gonna... deal with the rest of our problems" Izuku said walking away towards the other rescue simulations.

"God damn that was cool, he saved our lives! Isn't Izuku amazing Asui? Uh... Asui?" Mineta trailed off and looked over to see the frog girl red in the face.

"Y-yeah... he's amazing..."

///////////////////////////

Another chapter :3 kinda short but I'm gonna update it again soon hopefully.
                   -0kHomie