Chapter 2

"Alright class we're going to be taking a trip to a facility that can help you hone your skills in rescuing civilians in different scenarios, it's called USJ" said Aizawa, grabbing the attention of the class

Heh... Universal Studios of Japa-

"Derek shut you mouth right now or so help me god I will reach through your phone and break your fucking neck"

No need to get all pissy

"Stop talking to me"

It was just a joke...

"I'VE HEARD IT TOO MANY FUCKING TIMES!"

Jeez ok mr buzzkill

"Whatever. Class I'm going to need you to grab your cases and change into your uniforms. We leave in 15 minutes and if you aren't on the bus by then you're walking"

'Whatever' Izuku thought 'I have a great sense of direction just like dad so I'll find my way there myself if I'm late'

Izuku walked to the bathroom to change. He opened the case with his outfit and began to strip down to change into it.

He was interrupted by a thud. He turned and saw Midnight passed out on the floor.

"Oh this is a classroom. Huh" Izuku said to himself, he shrugged and finished changing. "Now where was the bus again?"

"Down those stairs and out the 3rd door to the left" said Midnight from the floor

"Thanks!" Said Izuku heading to the-

Where are you going

"Down the stairs?"

Then why are you walking the opposite direction to the stairs

"Stop messing with me"

I'm not I'm trying to further the plot

"You're telling me the stairs aren't right out here?"

"That is a window"

"Ok I'm lost. Do one of those Timeskip things you do"

<Timeskip brought to you by Senator Steven Armstrong>

"Thanks Derek"

Fuck you

Izuku climbed into the bus, sitting down in the back, falling asleep immediately.

The rest of the class was seated on the bus and it pulled away. The ride was rather fast and before he could even start dreaming he was being shook awake by Yaoyorozu.

"Midoriya we're here" she said smiling down at him, she offered a hand and helped him upright.

Izuku grabbed his swords and buy them back on his waist, "thank you Ms Yaoyorozu"

"Of course Midoriya. But please just call me Yaomomo, it's much easier"

"In that case Yao-mo-mo, please call me Izuku" he said smoothly, her face going a bit red from the subtly flirty tone he held. He strutted off the bus leaving behind a stunned class representative.

The class gathered at the top of the stairs looking out over the facility as the resident hero, 13, gave her speech about saving lives.

Izuku knew 13 utilized black holders but was unsure if it was a quirk or if it was the work of a Devil fruit but either way, what 13 was saying was very valid, their ability had lots of potential but it was also very dangerous, Izuku knew the importance of the speech but was already very aware and careful when combatting.

He was ready to risk his life to save people, why would he be so reckless as to possibly hurt the ones he was trying to liberate from villains or other disasters.

As he zoned out he looked past 13 down the stairs and noticed something... odd

"What's that purple fog 13-sensei?" Asked Kirishima beating Izuku to the punch.

However Izuku realized the answer faster than 13 could answer "villains" he said

"STUDENTS BEHIND US NOW!" Shouted Aizawa, dashing in front of his class. But he stopped as a hand was placed on his chest.

"Save it Eraserhead. I'll deal with the fodder" said Izuku in a tone so cold that none of the students could've prepared to hear it if they'd heard it a hundred times before.

An aura so powerful that his classmates could literally see it coming off Izuku burst outwards, the teachers and students unaffected, but the crowd of villains collapsing as their brains shut down from the pressure he had directed at them.

"Heh, Haki always works" said Izuku, however he failed to notice that the fog had dissipated before he unleashed his Haki. So it was quite a surprise when the floor gave out from under him and he found himself on a boat, in the water, with only two of his classmates remaining beside him.

The 3 of them remained calm, though they were clearly surprised.

"Villains in the water" said Tsuyu
"Be careful"

'Conquerers Haki doesn't travel well underwater' Izuku thought to himself. 'Just my luck that I ended up in this area'

Mineta spoke up "well we need a plan to get back to the main area and regroup, if they split us up we'd be more vulnerable, and thankfully I think I have a plan"

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Another update :3 enjoy.
-0kHomie