Episode 118

Selim and Nurbana arrive at topkapi palace as the regent prince. Selim promises to make the sultan proud.

Mustafa is worried and has written to the sultan regarding his marriage. A palace guard comes to talk to mustafa regarding the Persian invasion. He says eklaz is not as powerful as he makes out. He has fought his brothers before without Ottoman Empire and this may be a trap. But mustafa turns him away and says he cannot questions the sultans decisions. However he gets people to follow the guard and discover the truth. Amatca follows him. Sees him speaking to a man and kills him. Before he dies the guard begs Amatca to take his son to a friend. The friend has died so Amatca searches for someone to take care of the boy

Fatma continues to tease mirhimah but mihrimah refuses to reveal about the affair. She wants fatma to fall more in love and then break her heart. Mihrimah informs on faunas secret affairs. Rustem saves them and proposes to the sultan that they get married .

Sulieman suffers from lesions on his back. The doctor says this could be from stress. Sulieman refuses to let anyone know about it. However it starts clearing up and the sultan is pleased. However the doctor tells afife that he may never get better and that the campaign will kill him.

Nurbana gloats that the palace will soon end up her home.

Chihanger worries about Selim and still refers to the meal and fight at mihrimahs palace m. Chihanger did not go to greet Selim and is cold towards him and tells him he does not deserve the throne, it belongs to mustafa. Selim tastes chichanger that he will never go to war and will always be stuck in the palace walls. Chihanger asks the sultan if he can go to war and explains his sorrow of not being like his brothers

Mirhimah and Rustem argue as he has come to the palace without informing her. They are not yet divorced. Rustem states he will be in the campaign soon and they won't see eachother for years. If mihrimah divorces Rustem then according to tradition she will be marrried of quickly. However Hurrem has promised mihrimah she can marry for love this time. Rustem says that whoever she married will take orders from him.

Bayezid writes to mustafa to say he never betrayed him. Mustafa and mihrimah believes him but mahidevran is furious and wants to reveal his marriage to hurichain which angers mustafa.

Bayezid is angry at hurichian for revealing mustafa marriage.

To please chihanger Hurrem arranged for a concubine to go to his room and states that he can have his own harem. Chihanger is nervous. The concubine leads the way and makes him feel at ease and they sleep together but then she is visibly disturbed by chihangers hump and chihanger tells her to leave. Chihanher dreams of what life would be like if he didn't have a hump.

Sumbal visits the palace and brings a gift of strange and new drink from yemen- coffee. Sultan enjoys it but asks for the substance to be examined incase it is harmful or haram.