I

It's been many hours since Y/n left her home. Her mother has started getting a bit worried not knowing what to do.

Y/n called her earlier today but she didn't get to pick up as she wasn't at home during that time. But after seeing several missed calls from her she did try to call back. Unfortunately, it was all in vain. Her phone was switched off.

When it was 10 pm and Y/n still wasn't back she tried to call Jungkook, her best friend, in the hope she might be with him but he wasn't also picking up.

Getting restless at last she calls her husband and asks him to come home because she wasn't feeling right.

When he was home she explained everything to him. But to reassure her he said she must be with her friends or maybe with Jungkook as they have sleepovers very often.

She did think of that possibility but she was certain there was something wrong. Besides Y/n won't call her so many times after getting no response unless she was desperate.

But why she'd be desperate? That was the question that remained still. Tension was eating her up from inside.

Y/n didn't show up, even after it was 1 am. Though she tried to shrug it in thought maybe she was with Jungkook as both of their phones are switched off. And maybe she called so many times cause she wanted to let her know that she won't come today and her phone will be switched off?

But her doubt was clear when at 1 am she got a call from Jungkook. Without wasting any moment she picks up.

"Hello aunt, you called me? I hope I'm not disturbing you by calling you at this hour. I wasn't going to call till tomorrow morning but I think it's important as you called me so many times."

"Jungkook! Why was your phone switched off?!"

"My apologies aunt. I was at a function that ended just a while ago. So that's the reason my phone was switched off," he replies.

"Oh, is that so? Does that mean Y/n isn't with you?" she asks.

"No," he replied.

"Oh, is there a chance you know where she could be?" she again asks.

"No, I did meet her at school this morning but I haven't heard from her since. Is there something wrong?" he asks since he has no idea about the situation.

"No dear, it's just I'm a bit worried," she replies trying to reassure him.

"I see, so if you don't mind can hang up? It's very late and since I came back a while ago I'm very tired today."

"Yes sure, you should go to rest now, goodnight. Thank you for answering the call."

"Mention not aunt, goodnight."

Saying that he hangs up. Now she was very certain her gut feeling was coming true. She tried asking her other close friends but they also didn't know where she was. Getting horrified by the thought of her getting kidnapped she decides on reporting it to the police.

"Hello, Cha Jin-soo speaking from the WWH World Wide Help, Police station. what's your emergency?"

"I want to file a missing report."

"Okay, what's the person's name?"

"Kim Y/n."

"Since when has she been missing?"

"Since 12 pm."

"Why did she leave so early? A student?"

"Yes sir, a school student. She left for school at 7 and usually comes back by 12 to 12:30 pm. But today she hasn't shown up even after 6 pm."