- Jeon Jungkook

Hearing the last sentence Jungkook couldn't hold back and breaks down in tears.

'At last, I want you guys to stay healthy & safe. Take care of yourself. Live your life fully. Don't die so soon like me. You guys can live longer...I know that. *breaks into tears* I-I'm going to miss you guys.'

'I love you all. I love you, mom. I love you, dad. I love you, my friend. Don't forget me okay? Stay healthy and eat healthily. I'll miss you. *Sniffs followed by heavy breathing sounds*'

'I-I think my end is...near. Why does this have to be me? I wanted to live. I wanted to live for my parents. I wanted to make them proud. I feel shameless for not doing anything that can make them feel proud of me. *Sobs*'

'The last thing that I'd like to tell you is...you guys are very important to me. Even if I'm not around don't be upset. I'll feel bad if you always look upset. And another thing *holds back tears* that I've been saying continuously but I LOVE YOU GUYS.'

She cries for a few more minutes and then we can hear her struggling to breathe. Some rustling sounds and the crunching of the grass can be heard but then it all went silent. It was clear she is no more.

Jin-soo turns off the recorder. Jungkook & her parents cry their eyes out and Jin-soo looks at them in concern.

Her bullies get to jail in case of bullying her, murdering her, and beating her so heartlessly.

Jungkook was standing by the riverside, looking at the waves followed by the cold breeze caressing his face. His expressions were cold.

He looked sad, angry, regretful, and more emotions that can't be explained in words.

"Though you're not with me anymore, the moments I shared with you, will always be sealed deep inside my heart."

"The moments of joy. The moments of grief & pain. The moments of excitement. The moments of ups and downs, all together are a heartwarming description of a life that can be very beautiful sometimes."

"I do agree that I never liked you in that way. I was also aware of your feelings towards me. But I didn't know you knew about my feeling's toward you too."

"Even if I don't like you the way you did. Even if I couldn't share the same feelings with you. Even if I didn't get to treat you with kindness just the way you did, I still feel grateful for having such an amazing person by my side."

"Though you must have felt hurt by my rejection, there's something I haven't got the chance to tell you. Which I wish I have tell you earlier."

"Which is, you are the best friend anyone could ever ask for. I've always cherished you & will always cherish you. You filled my life with happiness in every moment of life."

"I'll never forget your that kind smile, your laugh, your eyes, your little chuckles & the moments we shared together."

"I've always felt the need for you in my life and I think I'll always be in need."

"Though you're not here to see me grow, to see my pain anymore. I still can't take the harsh truth of reality. I don't care what others think of me for being so crazy about all this."

"And I know you might hate me for being so selfish..."

"But I still want you."