119 ; thoughts

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

YOU WAVE GOODBYE TO THE TRIO, HEADING DOWN TO YOUR COMMON ROOM.

you plop on your bed, the thought from earlier rushing back into your mind.

daphne was out like usual, so you were left with your own thoughts.

taking your shoes off and getting dressed into some pyjamas, you take out your hair and kick your feet up onto the bed.

scooting under the blankets you look up to the top of your four-poster.

you purse your lips, trying to think of where you had previously heard of death eaters.

you thought that when they attacked at the beginning of last year was your first time, but that wasn't right. no, you definitely remember hearing it somewhere else. you weren't sure how long ago it was, maybe a year or two ago? maybe more?

you groan, throwing your head back in defeat, head starting to hurt from all the thinking.

you puff out some air, squinting your eyes at the roof as if it would help.

you mumble curses to yourself, rolling over and shoving your face in the pillow, face scrunched up for a moment before going relaxed.

you breathe out of your mouth which was hanging over the bottom of the pillow, taking deep breaths and trying to rack your memory.

'you parents were death eaters, no?' tom riddle's voice rings in your ears, your eyes snap open, you sit up abruptly.

that's right. tom riddle.. he said that. my parents.. death eaters. no.. that can't be possible. it just can't. they were bad, but surely not that bad, right? they were just normal people. he was just trying to scare me, yeah, definitely. there's just no way that could be true. yeah.. no way. i'm just being silly. just being paranoid.

you nod to yourself, sure that there was no way your parents were death eaters, even so, they were dead now, anyways... right?

you rub your eyes, scoffing.

"damn, tom riddle.. making me paranoid"

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

words ; 335

date posted; 1/05/22

©_behindyou_