Chapter 17: He was like a brother to me

Yuuri's POV

When he said this I had the strong desire to punch his face.... but I didn't.

I was kind and merciful so I decided not to punish the boy who interrupted my sleep.

"Can this not wait till tommorow?"

"No"

My fucking life.

"It's about Itachi kun isn't it?, well shoot"

"Why were you there that night?"

"I realised there was something wrong with Izumi nee so I went to check on her, I got there.... it was to late, I sensed Itachi kun's chakra nearby and went to check it out, that's when I found out about that whole thing and went haywire "

"But how did you know them?"

"My mum had me when she was very young, she needed help raising me that's where your mom and brother stepped in, Shisui nii and Izumi nee joined later, I knew them my entire life. He was...... he was like a brother to me"

"She decided to train them a bit in mainly genjutsu (not that Itachi needed it) and other styles because she's the best at it so...
Y'know Itachi spoke pretty highly of you whenever he had the chance"

I saw Sasuke visibly tense as he quickly changed the subject.

"That day, when you went out of control, what was that, it wasn't ninjutsu it was.. so overwhelming "

I get up from my lying position causing my pup who was at my side to do the same.

"I'm promised to answer on only one topic, I'm not obliged to reply to that"

Silence

"Remember when we were in the academy and you and Sakura had that taijutsu battle over me?"

"I vaguely remember something like that"

"I said I'd agree to it on one condition, I never stated that condition?"

He didn't? Wow my memory must be failing me.

"So you want to use that to find out more about me?"

"Hn"

"Are you sure? You could get me to do anything you want me to do, anything at all"

He looked at me reconsidering

"No, I want you to be incapable of not answering my questions honestly. So... tell me everything about yourself"

Hmm

"Well i was born on 27th August prematurely as my mother was kidnapped and experimented on by some creeper snake. Due to the actions of that weirdo I grew rapidly when it came to intellect but not so much when it came to height and here's something I never told anyone,*my voice drops to a low whisper* I use a transformation jutsu to add some inches"

I transform to my original height before turning back.

"Don't you dare tell anyone I will kill you if I must "

He nods

"My mum and dad were very young when they had me and didn't know how to raise a kid so your mum, Mikoto helped them. So we kinda grew up together at some point"

He looked even more surprised

"My amazing healing and chakra skills were discovered by grandpa Hokage when I was 5 so after a year of special training, I was appointed an anbu who was to undergo specific tasks like shadowing teams and assisting with healing.
Because of the status of my parents, people came after me because I had great value, I probably killed my first person when I was three."