Chapter 33: Naruto The Movie

1-  Ninja clash in the land of Snow.

(Note: anything you see in UNDERLINE AND ITALICS, WILL MEAN IS A NATIVE LANGUAGE FROM YUURI'S HOMELAND.)

The children of Team 7 hung upside down from the roof of the movie theatre where the latest princess Gale flick was being shown.

'Rainbow chakra? What is this ripoff. That's just- Oh right it's a movie Duh' Yuuri smacked her head at her poor memory. One thing she did remember was visiting theatres quite often when she was in her homeland. It was quite uncomfortable for the people around her because of such a high personality visiting that meant they kept staring at her and forgetting about the movie. It got so extreme that they'd have to empty the whole theatre to allow enjoy the cinematic experience in peace. Or watch from a large flat screen back at her castle which in her opinion, was not the same.

Though her popularity here was not sky high as it was on the island, she was still well known outside of it, so she wore a ridiculous bonnet and glasses. Just in case.

Yuuri sighed in annoyance when Naruto began making such a racket that the manager came in to verify their tickets.

He then demanded for her to remove the disguise as it was suspicious.

When people began throwing trash at them the nature lover lost it. "Who dared chuck a roll of toilet paper at my head?"

The theatre was silent as she removed her disguise and made everybody and I mean everybody pick up the garbage.

So all in all, the ending of the movie was a bust but at least the theatre was cleaner than it'd ever been.

....

Team 7 now waits at a (construction site?) for their ever so punctual sensei to arrive.

Yuuri tried to get some sleep on her Uchiha friend's lap but as usual the clowns of the group make it impossible.

Sakura can't stop gushing over a male actor as well as her normal crush, who she doesn't hesitate to express the discomfort of having another woman on him but is sadly ignored.

Naruto pouts and pets the little Laarian wolf (who tries but fails to bite his hand off) when the sad truth that he doesn't have a princess to protect dawns.

The owner of the wolf gets up and gives him her signature 'the literal fuck?' Look.

"Naru. You do realise that my grandmother is a princess. My mum is a princess. I'm a fucking princess. Heck Hinata is literally called the Hyuga princess"

"Yeah but granny is old. Your mum is married and you..." he gave her the look gesturing to Sasuke causing two eye rolls and one look of jealousy to form on the faces of his teammates.

"What about Hinata then?" She tried to not so subtly hint.

"Huh? What about her?"

"Oh Great Progenitor grant me the strength. The strength to resist the urge smack some sense up the head of this child"

'Sometimes I wonder where the appeal goes? Hina, really?'

"I wonder why sensei asked us to come see this movie before the mission?" Sakura wonders outloud after some time.

"Recon most likely" the princess points behind them with little interest, that is until feeling the vibrations from the earth.

They turn their heads just in time to see princess Gale, the same one from the movie jump overhead with a white horse. Some shady looking men following in suit.