5 - The Art Project

Descriptions:

Arts and crafts

Flying

Magic

Name: Bobby

"Roberta," the teacher called. The girl rolled her eyes since she preferred to be called Bobby but stood up anyway and walked to the desk where the teacher gave her back the art project. "It's a beautiful painting but can you explain the meaning behind this? It looks a bit odd."

"It..." Roberta trailed off, the question making some memories rise inside her.

~~~"Come on, Bobby! You can do it!" her twin brother, Robert, encouraged.

"You know I can't, Robby!" she called back. "I'm afraid of heights!"

"Close your eyes and focus," Robert said, not giving up on making her sister join him. The latter looked up at Robert and how he was perfectly balancing himself on the wind that didn't even seem to be there. Bobby did as she was told reluctantly. "Now twirl your hands."

A light buzz went through Bobby's hands and she felt herself lifting off the ground. She giggled, opening her eyes only to lose focus on her magic and fall down to the ground.~~~

Roberta shook her head lightly, looking down at the scene on the painting - it was a wind current, carrying people who seemed to have fun. Yet, a person was on the ground, longingly looking up. "It just came to me, I guess."

What'cha think?