3 - Guardian

Descriptions:

Shows dogs

Gets bullied at school bc people think I'm something I'm not.

Does a little bit of sports?

Name: My choice

---

"Hey, Jack!" the said boy's friend exclaimed.

"Hey, Axel," Jack sighed, dropping his bag beside his bed before squatting down in front of his friend. "How was your day?"

"I missed you," Axel said sadly, licking Jack's hand.

"I know, but I had to go to school. Tomorrow's a pet-to-school day by the way, would you like to come?" he informed. "I already asked mum and dad."

"Yeah!" Axel grinned. "Shouldn't you do homework? I want you to get done quickly so we can try new spells!"

"Yes, of course," Jack laughed lightly and stood up only to sit down at his desk.

The next day, Jack and Axel walked to school and went to Jack's locker after the morning run.

"Hey, Vampire!" someone yelled, hitting him over the head to get attention. "Would you please poison my history teacher? I have a test today I haven't studied for."

"I'm not a vampire," Jack sighed. "I'm a sorcerer."

"Ha!" the other boy laughed. "Drop the freakshow, would you?"

Axel started to growl lightly and Jack stood in front of him. "Please!" he hissed. "Not now!"

"What now?" his bully laughed. "Is the magician's dog going to spit out some cards?"

"Marcus, leave. Please," Jack said firmly, starting to get agitated.

"Why should I?" he asked. "You don't even have your books so what would it do to you?"

"I have my-" someone pushed Jack from behind, one of Marcus' gang members to be exact, making him drop his stuff.

"Alright, that's it!" Axel exclaimed, jumping out from behind Jack.

"Axel-" But he transformed already, taking the form of a Cerberus.

Axel's voice deepened as he opened his mouth, now towering over Marcus who looked like he was about to poop his pants from fear. "I am Jack's guardian in this world. And it's my duty to protect him from the likes of you!" Axel neared Marcus even more, his back grazing the ceiling as he walked. Marcus cowered against the wall.

"No!" Jack yelled, reaching his hand on Axel's back as the latter was about to attack Marcus. They disappeared, leaving behind a very shocked corridor-full of highschool kids.

---

So...? I personally like how this turned out.