6 - Happy

Descriptions:

That time I almost choked to death

That time I almost choked to death... again

Can barely feel any emotions that isn't happiness

Name: Ben Dover

Dear diary, Ben wrote, feeling a bit pathetic to do this. It happened again. Ya heard that right. Again. Jeff told a joke when I was eating. Why does he have to be so darn funny?

Ben sighed, looking up before ripping the page out of his notebook and throwing it away. "Ain't no way I'm going to do that," he muttered, closing his notebook. "I'm not starting a diary." He chuckled to himself and stood up, pacing a bit in his room. "Diaries are for sad people so they can pour out their feelings. I'm not sad."

He looked around, facing his mirror. A brief frown made its way onto his face. "Right? I'm not sad." He laughed strainedly, trying to convince himself. "Never been sad and never will."

He thoughtfully exited his room, about to go outside when he stopped in front of yet another mirror and a smile made its way onto his face.

He shot finger guns at the mirror with a wink and a goofy grin. "Time to go out there and work your magic, Ben Dover. You can do it." With that, he walked out of his apartment and hummed a joyful tune, listening to the waves that were crashing to the shore just on the other side of the street and down a hill. This was his life and he was content. It made him happy.

I'm so sorry this is late :/ In my defense, I had to focus on a really important exam, sooo... I know it's not a good excuse and I'm sorry but there's nothing you can do about it.

PS: I know I was told I can choose the name and Ben Dover was a joke but I went with it anyway, as you can see :D No offense to any real Ben Dover's out there.