五 Chapter 5 - Cherry Blossoms

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

It's been three days since I got home. I decided to take a rest for a while from the missions. For now, I think I had enough rest, well I have to meet Oyakata-sama since as what I remembered he has something to discuss with me personally I shall visit him today before I go back taking care of those things my brother can't handle and doing missions just like before.

When I arrived at the estate of Oyakata-sama, the surroundings are so calm. I felt so comfortable as I walk around. I stopped a little to appreciate the beauty of this scenery. I'm amazed of how beautiful Oyakata-sama's estate is. Its my first time visiting here maybe I should visit him occasionally since his place is so perfect to relax. Well of course only if its ok with him.

Someone tapped my back. I turned around and saw that it was Oyakata-sama. I bowed down to show respect.

"Good morning Oyakata-sama Its good seeing you. Apologies for not informing you that I will visit today" I said while I'm still bowing.

"Good morning too Y/n, its alright I am expecting you to come here though, since I am waiting for you. You should get up now you might hurt your knees the floor is rough." He smiled as he laid his hand infront of me to help me getting up.

I held my hand into him and stand up. I blushed a little on how sweet he is.

"Thank you, Oyakata-sama." I said and smiled at him.

"Forget the formality for now. There were just the two of us here so you can be casual to me. You can call me by my name, Kagaya, alright?" he said while looking at me.

His voice is very soothing and can make your head feel light. Its so comfortable being with him.

"As you wish Kagaya" I said to him and smiled too.

His cheeks turned pinkish, but he turned around immediately.