十九 Chapter 19 - Yui and Mui

Y/N's POV

"Y/n-chan" someone called me.

Upon hearing it, I turned around to know who called me and I saw Yuichiro in teary eyes.

I ran to him and gently put my hands on his face to gently wipe off his tears.

"What happened Yui?" I asked "I'm here, it will be alright" I said trying to comfort the young boy.

To my surprise he hugged me and says "Please take care of my brother"

"Of course, I'll take care both of you" I said hugging him back and gently stroking his hair.

"Thank you so much" The last thing he said before vanishing from my arms. I looked around trying to find the young boy but the surroundings became empty. I felt nervous and I was panicking because its getting darker.

"Yui!" I shouted as I woke from the dream. I was sweating and panting, chasing my breaths.

Kagaya ran towards me "What happened?" He asked as he hold my hands and sat beside me.

I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face on his chest trying to process things.

"Is Yui and Mui here?" I asked.

"Not yet" Kagaya answered. "Soon when they decided to join the corps"

He hugged me back and kissed me on the top of my head while his presence is making me calm. We stayed in that position for a few minutes while maintaining the silence as I'm still thinking what does that dream means.

"Do you want me to postpone your meeting and so you can visit them today?" Kagaya asked breaking the silence.