六十六 Chapter 66 - No Doubts

Y/N's POV

"Mui!" I shouted as I saw Mui got slashed by the Upper Moon 1.

I just told Akio to bring me here and go back to Kagaya right away after I reached the place where they are fighting the Upper Moon 1.

He followed thoroughly to my orders as he continue to give information directly to Kagaya and ensure Kagaya's safety.

Moonlight Breathing Technique Second Form Illuminating Light of Moon.

Second form is what I used to move forward and protect Muichiro whom I can see that losing blood as he continue to fight the Upper Moon.

Both Hideki, Sanemi, and Gyomei are surprised at my sudden appearance.

"Y/n-sama" Muichiro said with a surprise looked on his eyes.

I can see that the slayer marks appeared on them all. I dashed while and grabbed Mui gently as I am guiding him also upon dodging this Upper Moon's attacks.

With both Hideki and Gyomei's attacks also Sanemi whom who moves swiftly like a wind.

My body feels light and the surroundings are clearer than anyone that I just realize while observing the Upper Moon 1.

Might as well the slayer mark appeared on me too but I don't have time to look to myself as I am busy observing every movements that this demon is doing.