六十七 Chapter 67 - Revived

Y/N's POV

"I see, you're a descendant of mine." It said as it continue attacking us.

With the Upper Moon 1, with much faster, sharper and large scale of attacks.

He isn't the number 1 for no reason.

A lot more attacks from the Upper Moon and our side happened, as the fight continues. All of us in here fighting this demon already gained damage. Wounded, got cut by his inhumane attack.

An immeasurable strength that I did experienced already fighting the Demon King.

However, it is not the extent capabilities of the Demon King who merely was just playing me by that time.

Gyomei was able to land an attack to Upper Moon 1 following a move from Hideki. They continue to attack the demon as I make a move to find another position that would help us.

A shot burst to the Demon and I was able to to impale him through piercing my sword.

Sanemi was in front, Hideki is on the back while me and Gyomei are on the opposite sides.

The UpperMoon 1 roars as his life is already in line. The roar made us back a bit. Luckily with my instincts that got better I was able to deflect some of the slashes giving us a space to continue moving forward to slash this Upper Moon's head.