Chapter 2

Hi guys! I'm so happy cause someone commented! 😳 So thank you guys!

Vote, Comment and Subscribe!

----------------------------------------------
Recently:

I burst through the guild doors with Levy and I feel a pair of eyes stare at me. I ignore it and walk towards Natsu, seating myself next to him. I see him look me up and down and I smile to myself. 'So the clothes are working' I think in my head and smirk inwardly.
----------------------------------------------
Chapter 2
Lucy's POV

As I talk to Natsu, I still feel a pair of eyes staring at me. I wiggle in my seat uncomfortably and turn to face the stage to wait for Master. Almost sending my gaze, Master steps on to the stage and starts speaking. "So now that everyone is here, let's get started! There will be multiple buses, people will be split by Mira! NOW GO OUTSIDE NOW BRATS!" We rush outside and start lining up, visible sweat drops forming on our faces as we hear Mira mumble about her 'OTP ships'. She smiles evilly and starts screaming out names. "NATSU. LISANNA. LUCY. LAXUS. GAJEEL. LEVY. Get on bus 1 NOW!" We scamper to the bus, not wanting to face Mira's wrath. I sit down in an empty seat and I hear a huge body sit next to me. I expect Natsu, So I turn around and open my mouth to yell. "Na-!" I quickly close my mouth, cheeks on fire. "What are you doing here Laxus?" I ask timidly. "I'm sitting here." he says bluntly. I just turn around to look out the window, hoping he can't see my blush. "ERZA. JELLAL. ELFMAN. EVERGREEN. FREED. Bus 2 NOW! I will be on bus 2, too." We see them run to the bus. "GRAY. JUVIA. ROMEO. WENDY. MACAO. WAKABA. Bus 3!!!" She continues barking out orders to the rest of the people. After about 15 more minutes, the buses start moving, getting in line and driving onto the highway. I hear Mira's voice over the speakers. "We will get there in about 3 hours! DRAGON SLAYERS DO NOT PUKE!" I giggle and look away from the window to see Laxus nearly gagging. I yelp and almost slap him. ALMOST. I stop myself and unconsciously move his head towards my lap, letting him rest while I play with his soft, silky blonde ha- WAIT. WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!?! Soft and silky?! What the heck? I feel my face heat up so I automatically face the window for cover.
----------------------------------------------
Laxus's POV

As the bus starts moving, I hear Mira yell over the speakers. I was perfectly fine until she said,"DRAGON SLAYERS DON'T PUKE!" and I was reminded that I have motion sickness, hence me nearly gagging over Lucy. She yelps and reaches her hand out, like she's gonna slap me. I brace myself, expecting to feel a sting, but instead I feel her take my head and out it in her lap. I blush madly, hoping she can't see, slowly overheating due to her running her hands through my hair. I slowly fall asleep.
----------------------------------------------
Natsu's POV

I feel like gagging as the bus starts moving. I look around and suddenly I was greeted with a sight that made me feel like a bucket full of anger was splashed on me. I growl lowly, my motion sickness temporarily forgotten. 'Why is LUCY letting LAXUS rest his HEAD on her LAP?!' I think to myself. I see Lucy absentmindedly running her hands through his hair, while Laxus is blushing like crazy, slowly falling asleep. SHE IS SUPPOSED TO ONLY DO THAT TO ME! I narrow my eyes, promising to myself to get revenge. Only one thought echoes through my mind as I slowly fall asleep. "...Laxus.....Revenge..."
----------------------------------------------

OH PLOT TWIST! Lol just kidding. By the way, sorry for the really slow updates, I was really busy the past few days. I sprained my ankle and it hurts a lot...😢

Vote, Comment and Subscribe!

Thanks!

~iiMushyxD