Chapter 5

Hi guys! We reached the vote goal!!! Thank you so much! I love you guys! 😘 Also.....SORRY FOR THE SUPER SLOW UPDATES!!! I fail. 😓

Vote, Comment, and Subscribe!
----------------------------------------------
Recently: 'I wrap myself with a towel, look down. I sigh. My chest had grown again. I dry myself and put on my clothing, unaware that a certain dragons slayer was peeking through the door.'
----------------------------------------------Lucy's POV

I finish putting on my clothes and look in the mirror. Before I even get a chance to assess my looks, I hear a dull thump outside the bathroom door. I feel a tic mark appear on my head as I find a embarrassed Laxus on the floor with a huge, glowing red bump. I glare down at him, thinking of his punishment, hundreds of millions running through my mind. I unconsciously smirk, only noticing when he gulps. I got on top of him, making him all red. I put my face over his, getting closer and closer. He closed his eyes.
.
.
.
2 more inches..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1 more inch..
.
.
.
I closed my eyes and blew.
He opened his eyes, his cheeks so red I almost thought he had a fever. I laughed and got off him, just in time to hear someone knock on the door. "Better get up Laxus, you don't want your reputation to crumble." I giggled, making him glare at me. I open the door, thinking it's Natsu. "Hey Na- Oh hey Gray! Do you need something?" I ask, surprised it's Gray and not Natsu. "Actually yeah. I need you." I feel a deep blush creeping up my neck. "W-W-What?!" He looks at me with confusion on his face before it morphs into horror from the realization. "S-Sorry! I meant that I need you and Laxus to get in your swimsuits, cause we are all going to the beach." He scratches the back of his neck, embarrassed. "Ok! Give us a few minutes, we will meet you down in the lobby." I say smiling. We exchange goodbyes and I walk back into the room to tell Laxus.

(Time Skip) After they change

"Hey guys! Sorry, did you wait?" I say walking down the stairs with my white bikini with blue flowers on. Natsu groans and says,"Luce, you take so long! Even Lisanna doesn't take that long!" Before I had a chance to answer, he runs out the door, already heading to the beach. I feel a little piece of my heart break at his comment and I quickly smile to mask my hurt face.
----------------------------------------------
Just to clear up on any confusion, this IS LaLu! Also, this is a short chapter... GOMEN!! I've been busy lately....you know, busy.

Vote, Comment and Subscribe!

Vote Goal: 5

Thanks!

~iiMushyxD