Chapter 9

Hi guys! I know this is LaLu, but I have to add some NaLu just because I can't stand making Natsu too mean. 😂

Vote, Comment, and Subscribe!
----------------------------------------------
Recently:"Natsu is the last one to go through the door. As soon as he leaves, I close the door and flop on my bed. I close my eyes and I feel Laxus get in bed with me. As I fall asleep, only one thought comes to mind.

"Natsu....why her?""
----------------------------------------------
Lucy's POV

I wake up to the embracing warmth of the sun, stretching and getting out of the bed. Today was the day I was going to confess to Natsu, let him reject me, just so I could move on and give Laxus a chance. I sighed and changed into my bikini, since we were going to the beach again. I woke Laxus up and told him that I'd see him later. He pecked me on my cheek, giving me a cute good bye. I blush as I put my hand on my cheek, thinking and rethinking if I was doing the right thing. But I had to do it, for me and Laxus.

(Time Skip) At Lobby

"Hey Natsu! Could I um, talk to you for a second? Privately..." I asked, blushing furiously. "Sure I guess." he replies, sounding bored, yet confused. I smile and drag him to an alleyway, and stand in front of him. I shift from foot to foot, twisting and turning my fingers. I breath in. Here goes.

"Natsu, I like you! As in like like, and even though I know you like Lisanna, I had to get it out! So you can reject me, I underst-" I say before he interrupts.

"Who said I would reject you?" I blink.

"B-But, don't you like Lisanna?"

"No, who said that?"

"Well, when we played truth or dare, you said the person that you liked started with an L and ended with an A..." He chuckled and shook his head.

"Luce, you're so dense."

"Excuse me? If anyone was is dense it's yo-"

"It was you. I was talking about you, Luce." I stared at him in shock.

"B-But my name doesn't end with an A.."

"Yes it does. Lucy Heartfillia. Heartfillia ends with an A."

I gaped at him in shock, confusion, happiness, and most of all, guilt. I was dating Laxus, I couldn't just abandon him. The thought made me want to cry. I knew this was a bad choice.

"I-I..."

I then did what I was so used too, what I had been doing the past few days, and especially, what I could only do.

I ran away.
----------------------------------------------
The ending was so hard to get, it seems awkward. Oh well 😅

Vote, Comment, and Follow!

Thanks!

~iiMushyxD