Chapter 6

Hi guys! I haven't been updating recently, and I'm really sorry to the people who have been looking forward to a new chapter, so here it is!

Vote, Comment, and Subscribe!
----------------------------------------------
Recently:"Hey guys! Sorry, did you wait?" I say walking down the stairs with my white bikini with blue flowers on. Natsu groans and says,"Luce, you take so long! Even Lisanna doesn't take that long!" Before I had a chance to answer, he runs out the door, already heading to the beach. I feel a little piece of my heart break at his comment and I quickly smile to mask my hurt face.
----------------------------------------------
Laxus's POV

As I hear Natsu say something to Lucy, I see a flash of emotion flicker on her face. One resembling hurt. She masks it with a smile, but I see right through it. I grimace, a pain showing itself within my heart. I stomp away, not even noticing, or caring, about a certain, clever-minded mage.
----------------------------------------------
???'s POV

Hehehe...HAHAHAHAHHA!
Laxus...
Lucy...

...just you wait!
----------------------------------------------
Lucy's POV

I stand there, fazed, until I see Laxus stomping out. "Laxus!" I call, running after him. He doesn't turn around, so I jump on his back, pouting. He looks at me with an evil smirk, and I realize what I just did. "N-Noooo!!!!" I shriek, trying to get off him. Keyword- tried. My legs were firmly lodged around his waist, his arms keeping hold. Not wanting to fall, I wrap my arms around his neck, still screaming. "Quiet down, will ya?! I'm a freaking dragon slayer!" He scolds me, then pulls on his thinking face. "Let's punish you.." He finally says. I gulp, and the next thing I hear was, "Have fun, Blondie!", and then I crash into the sea, water splashing everywhere. I feel a warm substance collide with my butt. The so-called substance, swam to the surface, revealing Natsu. "Oi! Luce! Did you really have to butt-smack me?! I almost suffocated!" "Sorry Natsu!!! It was Laxus' fault!" I reply, hoping to ease his anger. He gives me a stern look, and says," Oi, Lucy! Don't blame other people!" He glared at me, shocking me. This is not the Natsu I know.

Where is my Natsu?
----------------------------------------------
Doneee! I know it's short, but I just wanted to get another chapter out before I go on a plane and lose all my wifi...so yeah.

Vote, Comment, and Subscribe!

Thanks!

~iiMushyxD