Prophecy

As she limped her pale, malnutritioned body down to the kitchen , she tried to think of a time when it wasn't like this. When her parents loved her. When Harold wasn't a fat whale of a twin brother. When she wasn't a stick. When she was loved. 

Nope, she couldn't think of a thing, even with her photographic memory.

'Wait a second, there was a time, when I was born!', she thought to herself.

But even seconds after that, in St. Mungos Hospital, the annoying old coot who ruined any chance of her life being remotely normal dug his nose into the Potter's buisness (* wink wink, nudge nudge, Dumbledore, wink wink, nudge nudge*) and obliterated it.

Bam

Boom

Explosion Noise

GONE!

And so, may I present, my life.

But it was okay, she was used to it. Ever since her dear, fat, tuskless walrus of a twin brother was proclaimed child of the prophecy, she had been ignored by her parents, their friends, and everyone around her, except if she had done something wrong. She had always been a stick because her "parents" were too busy with Harold to feed her, so she had to scavenge what food she did have, which was usually the old, moulding food at the bottom of the fridge, as that was all she could reach. She was unhealthy and sickly, probably forever, because of this all because of that old fool. She could remember the day like it was yesterday.....

*flashback*

"Ahhhh, Lily, James, how nice to see you again! There has been a rumor going on that you just gave birth to two healthy twins!", Dumbledore said with a benign twinkle in his eyes, directing them to Lily at that last line.

"Oh yes Headmaster, would you like to see the boy, the girl is getting magical blocks because she has a very powerful magical signature for her age and we don't want her having mishaps with accidental magic, it will automaticly come off at age 11. I'm so proud!', James beamed.

"Yes, yes, may I know their names?", he asked offhandedly, but not with out a flash of fear in his eyes at the mention of such a powerful child that went unnoticed by the newly dubbed parents of the room. Little did they know, the very nurse assigned to the job of placing the magical blocks, or MB's for short had finished and was standing outside the whole time, allowing Harriet, who was attached to the nurse's hip, to witness this memory.

" The names are Harriet Lily Nicole Potter and Harold James Sirius Potter.", answered the nurse, who decided to finally walk in, seeing as there was no drama going on that she could gossip about.

Coincidentally, as soon as the nurse walked off, Dumbledore said the one bit of drama that she wanted to hear, The Great Prophecy.*

" My dear friends, I have some grave news I wish to share with you, a prophecy. A prophecy I think is about your daughter. I heard it from Sybill Trelwany**, the new Divination*** professor. It goes like this.

THE END OF THE DARK LORD IS NEAR,

 THE CHOSEN ONE SHALL BE LEFT, WHILE FALSE CHILD SPOILT

 BUT FEAR NOT, FOR CHILD OF ANIMALS SHALL BE THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE,

  AND SHALL BE SAVED.

  NOW, THE DARK LORD, LIGHT LORD, AND KING SHALL FALL,

AND NEW ERA SHALL COMMENCE.

BORN AS THE SEVENTH MONTH DIES,

SHE SHALL BE PROCLAIMED THE GREY LADY.

"Damn, I should have told you the fake one i had prepaired, I completly forgot.", Dumbles muttered under his breath. " Now I have to obliviate the parents and get rid of the evidence. And so he did, and it never even crossed his mind to obliviate the twins just in case any of them had photographic memory. Which Harri did. Which was his Fatal Flaw. Which led us to where we are now.

*end flashback*

Harri sighed as she was lost in her memories, as she started to make the bacon. that was the day her life ended.

a/n: ok, how was that? it was at least 3 times as much as last time!!! please reveiw!!!!! *: PJO reference, **:sp?, ***:sp?