sorry im two months late

As Harri ran back to the Dursley's, laughing all the way, she came up with a plan to get revenge against Harold, her Aunt, and her uncle. Hmmm....what to do to the tormentors of your very being.... Harri skidded to a stop a number four and snapped her fingers.

" I got it!" She exclaimed. She then proceeded to rub her hands together and laughed like a maniac.

Okay, that was too weird. She made a mental note to not ever do that again.

Alright. Here's the game plan. She takes the Dursleys and Harold while they are asleep to the scplicing center while they're asleep, and have petunia fully transformed into a horse, and Harold and Vernon into pigs. then send them into a slaughter house. I think you get the idea. Now, Harri normally wouldn't kill someone, but she was just doing  the world a favor, after all, removing one of the biggest, nastiest warts on the behind of the world, removing a link in the worlds worst chain. She walked into the house and started examining her body, looking for other differences that she didn't see in he brief look in the mirror. Soon, she heard the Dursley's pull up in to the driveway, and started to hide her new...appendages. Now, she just looked like an unnaturally beautiful girl. Why, you my ask, did she want to look like a delicate flower of a faerie, with a symmetrical face and an allure no boy, or man, could resist? Or why did she hide  her new appendages?. This answer is simple.

If any of my viewers have read The Hunger Games, they know that one tribute made herself seem weak and pathetic, but in reality it was a trick. This is what Harri was doing. No one expects a pretty, angel of a girl  to be a devious, cunning, fighter. You lure them with your beauty, then poison them, quick and fast, so that they don't even know they're dead when the poison hits them. She was going to appeal to the Dursley's nature, being absurdly beautiful, and absurdly normal.

When the Dursley's finally came back, Harri knew that the look of shock on their disgusting faces  would make her guffaw for years to come. They were so shocked it was shocking.

"Girl? is that you?"

"What happened to you?"

"How are you suddenly hot?"

With a twinkling in her multi colored emerald eyes, she whispered,

"Showtime".

you couldnt know how hard it was to type this, but ok.