six

chapter six [ weirdo now blonde ]

chapter six
[ weirdo now blonde ]

he felt numb. his whole body was numb. he never thought this would happen again. he thought after loosing one child, the other would stay with him.

but no, she's gone. just like everyone else.

after telling joyce the news about will and melissa, hopper sat in his truck and cried. he couldn't hold it in anymore. he can't believe it.

"chief you there?" powell radioed in. hopper wiped his face and grabbed the walkie, "yeah, im here. what's up?"

"take a break tomorrow, chief. you need it and im sorry. im really sorry."

|

el realized that when she ran away, she had nowhere else to go so she decided to just go back to mikes house, walking into the basement and waiting for him to go down, in which he did.

he ended up letting her stay in the fort of the basement.

currently, eleven plays with mikes supercomm while mikes goes through the drawings will had made.

"can you please stop that," mike said annoyed at the sounds of the supercomm but the girl turned the thing off then turned it back on and mike groaned in annoyance, "are you deaf?" mike spat and eleven ignored him, "i thought we were friends, y'know? but friends tell each other the truth. and they definitely don't lie to each other." mike stated.

eleven looked up at mike with sad eyes and stopped playing with the supercomm for a moment, "you made me think will and mel were okay, that they were still out there, but they weren't. they weren't! maybe you thought you were helping, but you weren't. you hurt me. do you understand?" mike ranted, "what you did sucks. lucas was right about you, all along."

eleven glanced back at the supercomm and began playing with it again.

|

mel and will sat in castle byers again. they figured the demogorgon was gone and decided to go back.

"maybe we should go back." melissa spoke up, causing will to lift his head up to look at her.

"really? after that thing went through the wall and disappeared."

melissa shrugged and pushed a piece of her crusty disgusting hair behind her ear, "if we somehow talk to your mom again, she can tell my dad where we are and then maybe they can get us out of here."