Chapter 3: Ichika Amasawa...

Third Person PoV

" Well how do I look?" Sotomura asked after being dressed up to look like an attractive ' wife'.

( Ya'll wanted it to be Sotomura and I liked the idea lol. Why didn't I think of that?)

"....Terrible." Kiyotaka sighs.

" ....Anya doesn't want this mama." She looks at Kiyotaka while pointing at Sotomura.

" A-Ack! After all that work, is it REALLY necessary for the both of you to shatter my heart like that?!" Sotomura looked dejected by their blunt remarks.

" You're just not meant for the role, Hideo. Nothing personal."Kiyotaka said, nonchalantly.

" Hah?! Aren't you good at making disguises and stuff?!" Sotomura probed.

" There's only so much I could with your height and build." Kiyotaka sits down on the couch and crosses his arms.

Sotomura groaned and muttered words of frustration while Anya tried to comfort him by offering peanuts.

' Haah....I guess I have to attempt to find an actual woman. Maybe I could find that Hiyori Shiina girl and ask her for this one small favor of attending the interview with me.....wouldn't that be easier?' Kiyotaka began evaluating his options.

' After receiving that mail yesterday, I had never expected for the presence of both parents to be a requirement for the interview....'

' Guess I have no then, right?'

" What you going to do, Twilight?" Hideo asked.

" I'll have to look for a wife. Hideo, please gather files of each and every single woman in this city." Kiyotaka said.

" Oh god.....fine..." Hideo sighs before bidding Anya a short " see ya later " and then leaving.

-------------------------------------------------------------

( Berlint City Hall...)

" Have you heard? There was a burglar in our department." A blonde woman gossiped with her co-workers.

" And they only ransacked the shelves with the women's personal information. Awful, isn't it? What a creepy guy." She added.

A girl with short brown hair responded, " If anyone, it's Chief who's creepy." She said. " He was looking at me with such lewd eyes this morning." She shivered.

A girl with tied long black hair interjected, " That's because you're wearing a short skirt."

" But this skirt is the source of my boyfriend's smile~!" The short haired girl retorted.

" Sharon, you've got a good style too. So why don't you do the same?" The blonde asked the black haired lady.

" I already have a child, so I can't." She simply replied before blowing out a puff of smoke.

" What do you think about this, Ichika?" The blonde calls out for the scarlet haired woman's opinion.

Her gradient golden colored eyes looked towards the blonde woman. " Hm?"

" What do you think about the culprit? He's a real creep right?" The blonde asked.

" Don't know, don't care~" She said before pouring herself a cup of coffee.

" Eh? You don't care? Aren't you worried about any personal information-"

" But it's already happened, no? Nothing can be done." Ichika cut her off.