my abusive ex BRUH

Okay, I know I updated like 3 hours ago but I just found out my ex has been reminiscing of our relationship like this man didn't fuck me up harder than every motherfucker on earth. Talking about 'why is it so hard to let go of that one person' 

My best guess buddy is GUILT, but that's just me. 

Meanwhile I'm with a MAN not a boy, who couldn't ever dream of physically or emotionally abusing me and treats me like a literal princess. I'm convinced he'd lay his long ass across a creek so I didn't have to get my shoes wet. My ex couldn't even lay down the victim complex for two minutes during an argument what the actual fuck.

It's actually so funny, I told my ex about this book and was reading him the stupid thirsty chapters and when I got to one of the chapters about a real life event in which I had a sexual encounter with someone and told him I didn't want him to read it because it was about me being intimate with someone else, he guilt tripped me into letting him read it after I told him I didn't want him to read something about my past that would make him upset and after reading it he got mad and told me that he didn't like reading about me thinking about someone else sexually even though I wrote it before I even knew him.

I found his wattpad book and all I gotta say is worse than my early fanfic that I used to write and that was bad.

Anyway if you're reading this, I sincerely hope you don't like who you are because I personally can't stand you and so many others could go through life unchanged without having met you.