Chapter 9: An Adoring Passion II (Lemon)

Freddy's POV

"Oh I know I must have left it here! I can't believe I was so stupid to forget my goddamn wallet!" I growled, parking my car in an empty spot in the parking lot of the Pizzaplex. I took the keys out of the ignition and jumped out of my car and slammed the door rather loudly, but clicked the 'Lock' button on my keys to lock my car, hearing a loud beep. "Better hurry. Gregory and Vanessa must be waiting." I said, ushering myself into the Pizzaplex as I ran right inside, dashing to my room.

"Come on. Where is it!?" I shouted, dashing around the room in a panic to find my wallet, I grabbed my pillow and threw it in the air, and surprisingly my wallet was underneath the pillow the whole time. "Ah, there you are! Come here you!" I said, grabbing my wallet and kissing it as I ran out of my room and headed straight directly to the front doors. "I better get there as soon as possible! Gregory and Vanessa must be--" However, I stopped in front of the stage because I noticed someone rummaging around the backstage.

I got a bit curious since it was pretty late and there is no way someone would be here at this hour unless they were...breaking in.

I decided to investigate and so I went backstage quietly and looked around before my eyes settled on someone going through a crate, and I could visibly see two items beside them. A rope. A crowbar and duct tape. I instantly felt a red flag go off in my head and I knew right away I needed to bring this culprit in.

"Excuse me?!" I called out to them, and I heard a very ghastly grunt come from them as they turned to me, however, the shadows were blocking their face, and all I could see was their clothing. It appeared to be some sort of white worn-out mascot suit. Their red glowing eyes were visible, and they quickly grabbed something which looked like some sort of helmet and took off running into a hallway, completely forgetting the items they were planning to steal. "Hey! Come back here!" I shouted, chasing after the figure.

From the way her heavy breathing sounded, she sounded like a girl, either that or a small child, but I won't know unless I confront her. She was surprisingly slow, and I can tell that she was trying her hardest to run as fast as she could but she was doing a...not-so-good job at it. I eventually caught up to her when I stopped in a hallway and caught a glimpse of the janitor door closing itself. I ran up to the door and calmed myself from that short-run she gave me, and after a few minutes, I cleared my throat and knocked on the door softly to not spook the stranger inside.

"Go away..." She said in what could be interpreted as a sobbing voice, and I was unsure whether this person was a child or an adult, because they looked rather small and had a very girly squeaky voice so it was hard to decipher if it was the latter. "Little one, It's not safe to be hereafter curfew--" "I don't care about what you have to say. Leave me alone." She said in an angry voice, of course, there was also a pitch added to her voice, it sounded so...echoey and paranormal.

"Come out little one. You don't need to be afraid. Where are your parents?" I asked her, and she seemed hesitant to speak, her sudden stutter was proof of that. "I don't know where my mom is. And...and my dad is a fucking psychopath!" She shouted the last part. "How come?" I asked her and she huffed, "Why should I tell you? You probably wouldn't understand...no one will ever understand my pain." She said coldly.

"That's just not true. Come on, what's your name?" I asked her and it took her almost a few minutes to reply before she finally responded. "Tammy." She replied, and I finally knew her name. "Well, Tammy. I'm Freddy Fazbear, or, just Freddy. Now, I don't know much about you, but I can tell you and I will be great friends. Is that all you need Tammy? A friend?" I asked her, and she let out a small "Mhm" from behind the door, and I knew right away that I finally accessed her trust. "Care to tell me everything?" I asked her, and I let out a sigh of relief, thankful that Tammy finally accepted my trust and explained everything.