Chapter 10: Violence At Heart

Narrator's POV

In a dark house, only sought by a dim light provided by a worn-out lamp from the inside, the sound of trash bags being moved could be heard from the inside, all the while female sobbing came from the darkness and the lamp's light was not bright enough to present who was the one crying. The sound of trash bags being moved continued but it didn't last long because they were dropped, and a mysterious dark figure walked towards a door, walking past a small desk with a squared photo frame of a family of three. A father. A mother, and their daughter.

The mysterious figure walked towards a door in the center of the hallway of the home and slowly opened to reveal a woman who had hidden from the mysterious person. "There you are." A deep voice said as two dark hands grabbed the woman by her shoulders and pulled her out. "Dad...please. Don't do this." The woman begged as tears streamed down her eyes. "You tried to leave me...why?" The mysterious person asked the woman.

"You...you killed her." The woman said in a teary voice as her eyes swelled up with tears running down her cheeks as her eyes narrowed to a bloody trash bag at the end of the hallway. "Because she left me. She tried to leave me, and look at her now. See, this is what happens when you love something yet you lose it. You can't get overly attached to something and expect love back from it because it will always stab you in the back. But you. You were the last person I expected to leave me." The voice growled as he grabbed the woman and slammed her against the wall, and the sound of a blade becoming unsheathed radiated in the atmosphere.

"No! Dad! Please! Don't do this! I promise I won't run away from you! I promise!" The woman sobbed in desperation as she tried to desperately escape the man. "Promise? That's the same thing your mother said but look at her. You see, that's the thing about Promises. Sometimes, they don't mean shit. Promises are made to be broken." The man replied as the sound of stabbing and cutting began to be heard, and blood was splattered all over the walls and the carpet was stained with blood as the stabbing sounds mixed with the sound of blood splatter ringed in unison with the sounds of the knife cutting into the woman's chest.

"No one will ever leave me again. Especially of all people, you. I gave you everything you wanted. Everything you needed. And this is how you repay me?" The voice asked the woman as she stared up at him one last time. "If that's how you repay my kindness even after all of these years. Then so be it." The voice paused and was replaced by the sound of a sickening slash to the throat.

Roxanne's POV

I was finished performing on stage and went to go sit down with Y/N, and some people came over to ask for either an autograph or a selfie, and I was a little irritated since all I wanted to do was hang out with Y/N instead of doing anything else. Though what did irritate me the most were the looks people were giving Y/N, and most of them were from furries, there were some humans but they mostly came from furries. It honestly annoyed me how much people were hating on Y/N just because he was sitting next to me, although I'll bet their reason was that a furry and a human don't belong together. Even though we're sharing the earth equally now.

"So. When are your parents gonna be here?" Y/N asked me innocently, and I can tell he wanted to shake off the stares he received earlier so I decided to indulge him. "In a bit. They should be here by now honestly, I don't know why the fuck they're taking so long." I replied.

Yeah, my parents called and talked to me a bit earlier and I stupidly announced that I had a boyfriend, and now they're driving down to the Pizzaplex to meet him. I was so nervous that I couldn't think straight because I know my parents are gonna embarrass the hell out of me. Hell, they do all of the time. I thought about asking Y/N about his parents since I never really met them at all, just to take my mind off of my parents for a bit before they drop by, unexpectedly of course.