seven

chapter seven [ don't look back ]

chapter seven
[ don't look back ]

will and mel now stand hand and hand in front of the byers home. it's time.

melissa wraps her hand around the doorknob and opens the door, giving it a push.

the two walk in and close the door behind them, locking it. they shouldn't have done that. that was a mistake.

once the kids walked into the audio visual room, mike turned on the lights and led eleven to a chair, telling her to sit.

"now what?" dustin asked.

"she'll find him," mike said, "right el?"

eleven closed her eyes and nodded as she tried to find the channel will was on the night before.

"she's doing it. she's finding them!" mike smiled.

"this is crazy!" dustin smiled as well.

"calm down, she just closed her eyes," lucas said and as if it was scripted, the lights went out.

joyce stood in the living room and screamed out to will while blasting his favorite song.

she heard a noise from behind her and turned the music off, walking toward the wall. as she did, she heard whimpering.

as will tried calling out for his mom, it was no use. melissa even tried and they got nothing. suddenly, they heard a huge crash come from down the hall.

the two gasped and held onto each other, backing away slowly, "mom?"

"mom?" a voice echoed.

"will?" joyce gasped, placing her hands on the wall.

"mom?" a childs voice echoed.
will.

"no way!" lucas whispered.

"mom..." will continued, as him and melissa held each others hands and faced the wall behind them, hearing joyces voice.

"will!" joyce shouted.

"please....."

"will!" she ran outside, thinking he was there but he wasn't and ran back inside, "will!"

"mom!"

"will! im here! im here!" she yelled, beginning to rip the wall paper off the wall.