Episode 6: Mar Valory

"If you don't know who I am, My name is Mar Valory, I was a Daredevil Back in the Day" Mar speaking on the Walkie talkie. "So is that what that was?" Roger asked "Probably So!" Said Mar. "I did alot of my tricks with my wife, when we was much younger, I dont Know where my wife is as of right now, she could be dead, alive who knows!" Exclaimed Mar while Holding back tears, "Why don't we go check?" Asked Roger "there's still a little hope left in your heart I'm sure" said Roger, Mar luckily agreed. Roger then stops by Evansville, seeing his Home is still in contact Nothing burned No Monsters near, Mar was excited but at the same time worried, You Can tell on his face, Mar then sees a Red Brick House, with a White Door On Front He then Kicks it down, and Sees no sign of his wife, He then here's a home phone ringing as if it has a Voice Mail. "*Sniffle* I don't know how to tell you this Mar, I've been bitten by some Maniac homeless guy, if your listening to this I'm probably home and locked into my closet, or I'm at the Mall near a Grocery Store. I Love You Mar." Said Emily on the phone. While Mar was crying, Roger ran towards his room to open his closest to find his wife Not Dead Nor Turned Infected but sleeping and snoring!. "UGGHH... Mar, You might wanna take a look At this!"
Mar then sees his wife and gasps, he asks Emily "are you alright" he then shakes her and she wakes up, and she yells excitedly saying "YOUR ALIVE" to Mar. Mar and Emily was happy they've found each other again. "We Gotta Get going back to Dr. Piper" said Roger, "There's another immune waiting for us, also didn't you say you was bit on the phone call?" Says Roger, She then explains how she's been bitten for 82 Days Now, and Was waiting to Turn, But she never did, and She also explained she's been having headaches.