4-

*authors note*

Sorry I haven't updated >.< I lost my phone so I'm using my sisters . I hope you enjoy this chapter! VOTE & COMMENT!

*Cara's POV*

Harry and I walked into the venue first while the lads and Emma followed close behind . We met Paul inside the doors and he greeted us warmly .

"Hi boys . Who are these young ladies?" He raised an eyebrow . I knew he was referring to Emma and I .

Before any of the boys could respond I responded "Hi! I'm Cara and this is my friend Emma , pleasure to meet you" I smiled sweetly . He nodded "You as well" and led us to the dressing rooms .

"Alright boys sound check in 20 minutes " the guys nodded and Paul left swiftly.

I plugged in my ear phones into my iPhone and put one ear bud in . My favorite song was the first one to play . "I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, You've never loved your stomach or your thighs , The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine but ill love them endlessly " it was Little Things By One Direction . I sang gently loosing myself in the song . When the song ended I looked up and I saw everyone staring at me .

My cheeks began to burn as they turned bright red . I was sooooo embarrassed . "Uh .. I I'm sorry " I stuttered . It surprised me when I heard clapping and Louis voice .

"That was AMAZING!" He jumped off the couch and trampled me . I pushed him lightly and giggled . "Thank you! Do you really think so?" They nodded in amazment.

The boys seemed so shocked that I could sing . Was it that shocking? I didn't think so . Emma hugged me and whispered "I think they are in love!" She looked at the boys and then glanced back at me giving me a quick wink. I chuckled softly at Emma's comment "I think so" i replied

They stood there and looked at me in awe for what seemed like 10 minutes. Zayn didn't say a word but looked at me like he was in deep thought about something. My cheeks hurt so bad! I couldn't stop smiling and blushing .

Harry walked up to me and hugged me gently smiling at me , his green eyes locked on mine "You are amazing" he smiled and before I could respond I found soft lips pressed against my skin on the top of my head .

"What was that for?" I tilted my head slightly confused .

"I dunno" he shrugged and blushed a little looking down "I'm sorry Cara"

"Don't be sorry ... I don't mind" I gave Harry a reassuring look with a genuine smile.

Right then Paul walked into the dressing room and smiled "okay! Its time for the sound check . Follow me"

They began to follow then stopped at the entrance of the door into the dressing room "are you gals coming?" Liam asked us curiously .

"YES!" Emma replied quickly

"I guess we are!" I got up and linked arms with Emma and followed the boys to the stage .

Emma and I walked to the front of the stage and stood there . We watched them goof around and sing . They were so immature but it was so cute . Especially Harry . What are you thinking Cara you can't fall for him! I mentally slapped myself for my thoughts .

After about an hour and a half their sound check was over . It was 5:45 and the concert started at 7 . I have been waiting for this concert for so long! It was the best moment in my life.

When the sound check was over Louis and Harry jumped off the stage and landed gently on their feet right infront of Emma and I . "Want to go walk around for a litte bit before the concert begins?" Louis asked and looked at us with puppy dog eyes "of course , how could we say no to the puppy eyes of yours Louis? It's like impossible" Em said with slight sarcasm in her voice . "Yay!" he shreiked like a little kid.