9-

*Authors Note*

Heey! It's time for another update :D yay! I have been so busy packing and moving i haven't had anytime to update but now im at school and i can! I'm so excited for what is going to happen in the book! Does anyone wanna comment what you think?? Yah? okaay good . All of my lovely readers comment what you think/ideas/comments or whatever you would like and ill pick one to shout out in my next chapter! How does that sound? Good? Good! Okay now read along <3

-Bella xx(:

*Cara's POV*

My mind went blank. He was trying to kidnap me! my thoughts were shuffling through my mind . Zayn probably thinks this is all his fault . I'm so stupid! I shouldn't have ran away . I closed my eyes hoping all the pain would go away , emotionally and physicly . This mysterious kidnapper guy has a gun pointed to my back covering my mouth with his hand . He didn't understand One Direction was looking for me! and my bestfriend too . Hopefully they would find me soon . My thoughts wonderd out of my brain and i passed out .

------------------------------------

I woke up out of my sleep and looked at the guy who had taken me . I sighed loudly so i could get his attention over towards me . Right now we were in a basement i think? There was concrete walls with wooden beams smothered with black paint . He turned to me with a huge smirk on his face . Oh no what was he going to do now . He had already held me at gunpoint , stole me , tied me up and locked me in a basement .

"Hello Beatiful" He smirked slowly walking towards me . "Hope you had a good nap" His hand brushed agaisnt my cheek roughly . Not how Harry would do it . This man didn't care if he was careful with me . All he wanted was to hurt me i could tell . I sat there wide-eyed not being able to say anything because i was at a loss for words .

"Don't fret babygirl . I won't hurt you" He smiled but with sarcasm lurking within his smile and deep voice .

"Please do-don't call me that . I don't know you" I managed to spit out . He slapped me across the face full force . I let out a slight whimper in pain . Heat burning my cheeks from the large hand making dreadful conctact with my skin . He continued to hit me .

"y-you said you wouldn't hurt me" I screamed out to him as he walked away leaving me alone with my fear and nothing else . His loud chuckles slowly faded into the darkness . I was alone .

*Harry's POV*

Although Zayn told us what happend and apologized millions of times my heart just wanted to blame him , not to blame Cara just him because he kissed her! I want to just hold her in my arms and kiss her endlessly because she was perfect . She deserved to be with me . I just want to find her and hold her , to never let go of her and let her out of my sight . She was perfect . I sighed lying on the couch while Zayn explaind to the other lads what had happened . I didn't want to here it again so i pushed my self off the couch and darted out of the tour bus doors and sat on the road beside . I let my head fall into my hands and sobbed silently to myself . 'Why Harry? How could you have let this happen' Is all i could ask myself . Maybe im blaming myself for all this too .

I looked up when i heard a thick irish accent ring through my ears . Niall . He could always cheer me up even on my worst days . I hope his lucky lepurcaness can bring me luckt to cheer up and actually find her . He sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulder patting my brown curls .

"We will find her Harry . I promise" My puffy eyes found their way to the blonde boys smiling face . I nodded hoping he was right .

*Nialls POV*

I sat there trying to comfort Harry but he just cried . I have never seen him this upset . I sighed a tad frusterated but i just laughed it off . I smiled at Harry and lifted his chin up to talk to me .

"Liam called Uncle Si and told him what happened" I started "They said we can put off tour until we find her and make sure she is okay , Alright? Does that sound good?' I looked into his eyes making funny faces . He let out a slight chuckle .

I felt accomplished . "Alright" I smiled weakly and stood up . I got up next to him and followed him onto the bus that was now fixed . We thanked te guys and paid them . It was time to come up with a plan to find her .

"Okay lads!" I clapped my hands together "It's time for plan Catch Cara"

They all nodded and brainstorming

"Hey!" Liam Spoke up "Maybe we could go back to the Gas station where this all happened and we can follow the way Cara ran"

"Yes!" Louis Exclaimed

"Alright" Zayn said

I nodded and so did Harry .

"Zayn. Do you remember which way she ran?" Liam asked

"Of course" He smiled weakly

"Alright let's go!" I screamed running around. The boyas laughed and the driver began driving towards the gas station . Our adventure is starting .

*Authors Note*

VERY SHORT :c im so sorry . kinda a filler chapter!COMMENT!!! I'll be shouting someone out in my next chapter! Read/Vote/Comment and tell your freinds! I love you all <3

-Bella xx(: