Day 5

Towel, lotion, sunblock, shades, slippers, extra clothes, camera, what else? Did I forget something? Oh, right. My phone. Why did I forget it? I'm in big trouble if forgot it. I put everything inside my hand bag.

"Claire, aren't you prepared yet?" Annie asks and walks in my room.

"I'm about to go down actually," I answered. I get my bag and wear it.

"You're way too prepared," she noticed. "Is your friend coming?" I can feel the tease in her voice.

"No," I answered.  "Anyway, Jack will be disappointed with you later," I teased her back.

"H-hey! What do you mean? Am I not sexy enough?" she look at herself in the mirror and check what else is wrong with her.

She really likes Jack. Annie is the type of person who doesn't mind what people say or think about her. But this? This is the Annie I rarely see. It only arises when she really like or want a guy. She is worthy to have him. Although I don't personally like Jack, if he will make my sister happy then I will be more that willing to accept him in the family.

The only problem is that Jack is after me and I never seen him acknowledges or even notice her feelings for him. Is he wants something, he'll just focus on it and ignore the people around him. The world will be invisible for him. It is just him and what he wants.

"I'm just kidding." I need to divert his attention from me to her. That will be my mission today.

"I know. I'm always sexy." She is wearing a royal blue two piece swimsuit under a see-thru white top and short short.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, please! We both know that I am way sexier than you."

I am also wearing a two piece swimsuit but unlike her, mine is black with white stripes. I put on an all over dress to hide it.

"You look like an old lady on your dress," she commented.

"Look who's talking," I say. We just laugh and together we went outside to our cottage near the beach.

Good thing there are cottages here. If not, we probably are sunbathing already here. The sun is heating up the sea very well.

"I wanna get tan," Mom said. She put a blanket on the sand and lay there face down.

I chuckled. "You're weird again, Mom. Why back first?"

I put my bag on the table and get a sandwich on the basket in front. Grandma must have cooked food again.

"I just want to be different from the others," she answered. There are also other persons that feel like sunbathing like Mom but she is the only one in that position. Mom has that kind of attitude. She want this, she want that. Whatever weird thing she thinks, she'll do it no matter what.

"You're doing it again, Mom," Annie said. She sat next to me and snatches the sandwich on my hand.

"Hey!" I tried to save it but Jack snatches it away from her first.

"Not a good idea. Here," he handed her another sandwich from the basket. "Here's your sandwich, Sheen."

"Thanks," I say. Not for the sandwich but for doing that to my sister. She is completely mesmerized of what had had happen. The sandwich is still untouched and uneaten in her hand.

She lean to me and whispers, "I wont eat this. I'll put this on my display cabinet."

And that's a truly, extremely sign of obsession. Her condition is undeniably serious now.

"Yuck," I say. She just laughs on my remark and stare at the food I her hand.

On the good note, Jack sat next to Annie because that's the only seat available. I saw an apple near Jack. Must do Oplan Jack to Annie now.