Last author's note.

Hi! Thank you so much for reading and following along all 3 books in their entirety. I know the books didn't have much plot and story but I couldn't have wanted them any other way.

Unfortunately, this is the end of the Only Angel series. I feel content enough with the way the books turned out that I'm finally ready to let go and move on (as we all should). I will not be making a 4th book, that is just milking it at this point.

I understand some of you might not be happy with the outcome, once again Harry and Beau can't catch a break from me. Every book they end up apart, not very many happy endings in these books. I just think happy endings are a big bore, it seems almost childish for the characters to end up happy and married and have families by the end.

Pain is real, heartbreak is real, rape is real, infertility and drug abuse/child abuse (possible murder?) as well as friend betrayal are real problems which is why I have incorporated all those subjects in this book.

We've had a couple of bisexual characters in this story as well as the problems they face, ie, Darien marrying Alec when in reality she wanted Beau this whole time but for the sake of not being outcasted by her family, she fell back to heterosexual marriage.

Not much of a plot and pivotal moments, just sex and daily relationship problems. Once again, I am happy with the way the books came to an end.

I am not done writing fan fiction whatsoever, I have other books and series that really revolve around angst and plot twists and whatnot. If you are interested in other books of mine, may I suggest the Get The Girl series.

I am currently rewriting the remaining 4 books in the series, if interested I leave here the trailer for His Effect and Get The Girl.

Happy reading! <3

HIS EFFECT TRAILER
book 1

GET THE GIRL TRAILER
book 2