Prologue

"Air, let's draw. I'll draw, you draw me," he said.

"Your unfair! I don't know how to draw!" she said while pouting.

The little boy comes to her and gives her papers, pencil and colors. She looked at it and pouted more. She doesn't know how to draw. Stick figures are the best she can do. While the little boy is very talented in drawing. It is his life. He can draw whatever he want in every circumstances.

"Just look at me while drawing me," he told her.

"You'll look like stick."

And that statement makes him laugh.  He knew very well that he would look like stick if she draw him but he doesn't mind. He just wanted a remembrance from her.

"It's fine."

So, the two of them draw each other. She keeps on looking at him to make sure that she draw him right. On the other hand, he draw her in full concentration. He wanted to leave her a nice remembrance.

"Wow, I look pretty in your drawing!" she said when she saw his drawing.

"Wow, I look like... stick," he said while laughing.

"You're mean!" she punches him. "Not because you're name is Art, you can draw very well. I can draw like this, too! Just wait and see," then she thrust her tongue out to him.

"I'll be waiting for your drawing."