nine

chapter nine [ eggos, eggos and more eggos ]

chapter nine
[ eggos, eggos and more eggos ]

"el?"

"eleven?!"

"eleven? eleven!"

"el?"

"el!"

|

melissa wondered through the dark woods, her legs in pain. she looked down at her inflected wounds: there was really no way to clean them.

suddenly she heard screams of a girl, "im right here! im here!" she shouted and melissa took off running toward the voice, hearing a males voice shouting as well.

"im right here! nancy!"

nancy? as in nancy wheeler?

"jonathan!"

she slowed down when the voices of the siblings of her best friends soon stopped. she looked left and right until she heard growling.

growling from it.

"oh no..." she mumbled, hoping it wouldn't get nancy, "nancy! nancy can you hear me? it's melissa! please im here!"

nancy hid behind a tree as the demogorgon walked past her, stepping slowly and cautiously with each step.

"nancy!"

she heard jonathans voice again and ran toward it. she knelt down and saw an opening in a tree then climbed through it.

melissa saw nancy and ran toward her, screaming, "nancy!"

but it was too late, nancy was gone and so was the hole. she fell to her knees and screamed, not caring if the thing heard her.

she had a way out and blew it.

she had a way to get help for her and will and she blew it.

blew it all.

🤍

so the four friends were all split up. el is missing, mike is upset about her vanishing and feels bad for yelling at her, dustin is in the middle of everything and lucas hates mike.

let's sum up what happened:

the boys figured out that their compasses led to the direction of the gate to the upside down. so eleven and the three boys followed their compasses. no one knew this but, eleven was secretly messing with the compasses.

she didn't want them finding it, knowing how dangerous it really was.

lucas figured out what el was doing and began shouting at eleven, mike protected el then lucas and mike started arguing and eleven screamed, causing lucas to fly and get hurt.