Restraint

"Ask for something."

It was so weird that someone needed to be coaxed for a gift. But Lee Yoohan was always an enigma. It was almost as if Yoon Jay needed to beg for his lover to ask for something—anything—from him.

"I don't need anything," was Yoohan's short, usual, expected answer.

What's the use of all his fortune if the only person he'd willing to spend it on never use it.

So Yoon Jay smirked rather mischievously and pulled the man that had been busy reading scripts towards him, hard. The unsuspecting Yoohan toppled over Jay's body with a grunt, both of them lying on the sofa.

"What the fuck?!" Yoohan grunted as his body was being caged in Jay's strong arms, face planted on Jay's solid chest.

"Ask for something." Jay remarked with a smirk, staring mirthfully at how Yoohan knitted his brows in furry and hissed like a cat within his embrace.

"Stop—" Yoohan struggled with all his strength, pushing his upper body as much as he could, "—this bullshit!"

But of course, Jay didn't budge. In fact, he seemed to enjoy how Yoohan twisted and bucked on top of him—their clothed bodies rubbing in intimate, rather dangerous places.

"Ask for something." Jay repeated like a broken record. A joyous broken record.

Yoohan squinted his eyes with exasperation at his manchild of a lover. He kept struggling to no avail and finally open his mouth in annoyance. But before he could uttered something, Jay had cut him first.

"No walnut cookies." the man warned.

Yoohan clamped his mouth shut. Why was this man always sharp in useless things? "What's wrong with walnut cookies?" he grumbled while lying helplessly on top of Jay, tired of his unfruitful struggle.

It was unfair, Yoohan gruntled. How could it be that Jay always managed to overpower him. Yoohan had exercised, practice more martial arts, and overall trying to be strong enough to last months of intense action filming. Yet this manchild, who always working overtime and overboard and slept like a university student on their final year, never lost his muscle and stamina.

Yoohan had dreamt of one day subduing Jay and left him all—ooh.

"If you don't hurry, someone might come, you know," Jay whispered scandalously, even though he never had any qualms about being seen.

But it jolted Yoohan up and reminded him that they were on Jay's office. In broad daylight.

"Let me go!" Yoohan protested, black eyes looking up menacingly, even while pleading.

"Tell me first."

"Let me go so I can tell you!" Yoohan insisted. Jay raised his eyebrow, intrigued.

"Can't you just tell me from down there?"

"...no," the voice was small, almost like a whisper.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Jay loosen his hold on Yoohan's waist and back, and the younger man hoisted his upper body, bringing his face closer to Jay. Yoohan tried hard to ignore the delicious feeling of their body rubbed together as he moved, the lips that whispered on Jay's ears were almost trembling in embarrasment.

The hands on Yoohan's hip tightened as Jay raised his eyebrow higher. He glanced at the redden cheek and nape, and shifted his body up, prompting Yoohan to fall on his lap.

"We can just do that now," he smirked provocatively, hands travel down to the clothed plumps grazing his excited member.

Unfortunately, Yoohan slapped the mischievous hands away and glared even more menacingly at Jay, even with cheek and neck all red from fluster.