Training- Chapter 5

Author who never updates here~
Ok, in reality, I'm really sorry for lack of updates. I've had no motivation and it felt like  a struggle or chore to write, which is something I usually love. I'll try write more, but only if I'm in a good mental state to produce my best work. Thanks for reading and supporting though! :D

It was Monday morning. Usually, Izuku would be dreading it, but today he had high hopes. This was the day he was starting his new training programme. Today was strength training day.

"SHUT UP!" an angry voice yelled from behind. Kacchan, obviously. But Izuku had bigger worries today. His childhood bully was merely a distraction. His new path was starting.

School passed by in a flash. Before long, Izuku was running to Takoba beach, ready to start his training. It had always been completely coated in rubbish and trash, so moving it all would be a great way to gain some muscle. As he walked, he dimly acknowledged the stinging of burns all over his arms- he would need to put some cream on later. Surprisingly, Izuku had found somewhere to get a costume, though! There were a couple  hero support offices near his school- just pretend to be an aspiring hero, and they'd go to the ends of the earth to help you achieve your goal. He'd have to pay an arm and a leg, but still. Finally, sand brushed over his shoes.

Izuku panted loudly. How could moving trash be so difficult? There were roughly 10 layers of pure, utter rubbish! Well, he had to carry on, whether he liked it or not. He grabbed a deflated basketball and threw it into the collection bag. Then, he strained his muscles to carry a fridge. A fridge! Who (and why) would dump it on a beach, of all places? He then continued with smaller objects- glass, tires, guns (izuku had to be careful with those), clothes, toys, and even a motorcycle motorcycle! Finally, after 4 hours of pure work, izuku began his stretching. It was late now- 7 or 8 pm at least. Inko would be worried, but he had to stretch- it was imperative to not become sore, or miss out on training.

On his walk home, Midoriya mapped out his surroundings- rooftops, market stalls, you name it was the data collecting in his mind. He could store a lot of information in just his head, some people thought it was a quirk. Ah, he hadn't even noticed he was home! Izuku stepped inside, and slipped of his shoes. "I'M HOOMEEE!" he shouted, smelling the aroma of fresh katsudon.

     ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
word count: 443
Thanks for reading this chapter! :)