Episode 2: The Invincible Mikey

"Talking"

'Thinking'
Warning: may be cringe

Takemichi's pov:

As I was getting ready to go to school, I had suddenly remembered another fight was supposed to take place. This time, Takuya was the next contestant to fight as another one of Kiyomasa's dogs. Lacing up my sneakers and toast in mouth, I headed out the door. A slight breeze rushed through as I was walking, and I began to think about what's yet to come. 'I have to stop the fight somehow.'

"Don't worry Takemichi, I'll win this and when I do, we'll all go out for ramen." Takuya smiled sweetly and gave a little giggle...

Sighing to myself I look back up from my deep thoughts and suddenly I hear the most memorizing melody. Looking to the side, I see a young man dressed in a black and grey suit, his hair was long and flowed ever so slightly from the calm breeze. He was playing a violin, a song composed by Rodolphe Kreutzer, a famous violinist. (Song up above is the song he is playing) Once he was done playing, I clapped and gave him some yen for the beautiful performance. I looked deep into his eyes, and I felt as if I met him before. As I was about to walk away, I slightly got a glimpse of him smirking and a tingling sensation ran through my spine. 'weird,' I thought.

Time skip~

As the day went on during school, I couldn't shake the thoughts of the man playing the violin. 'Where have I seen him before, I know I have...... but where'. Still deep in thought i didn't even recognize that my friends were trying to get my attention.

"Hey, Takemichi..."

"Takemichi..!"

"Takemichi! you okay?"

"Huh? oh, hey. Sorry, I was just deep in thought... what were you saying?" I said, scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh, I was just saying we better get going to the ring for the fight."

"Okay." Nervously, I walked with them to where Kiyomasa is. Takuya makes his way in the ring while me, Akkun, Makoto, and Yamagishi stand on the bleachers.

"Ey! Welcome, all you fighting fans! Let me introduce to you today's fighters. From Sakura middle school, Its Kojima, and from Mizo Middle school, its Takuya Yamamoto." The crowd exploded with cheers and shouts.

"KNOCK EM DEAD, KOJIMA!"

"HEY, SHRIMP! YOU BETTER WIN THIS, I HAVE MY MONEY ON YOU!"

Takuya was already collapsing under the pressure, tensing up and clenching his fists. I knew I had to do something, I just couldn't bare to see my friend get beaten up again. Kiyomasa let out a puff smoke. The crowd waited for his signal. He waved his cigarette in the air and said, "Begin the fight." The crowd erupted into cheers again as Takuya raised his fists. I had had enough.

"EVERYONE STOP!!!" I yelled, stepping forward. Takuya looked up at me with surprise and confusion.

"Huh, Takemichi?"

"The hell shut up"

"Who's this jerk"

The crowd kept of murmuring, sighing I walk down to the center, time to put my plan into action.

"Don't you guys get bored seeing the same damn match every single time and don't you want something more entertaining?"

"Ha you're the dumbass who got knocked out with one punch yesterday"

"Piss off" Kiyomasa furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean by, 'more entertaining'." Kiyomasa said with his usual scowl, 'I need to face him' my lips quiver into a smile. I can't turn back now.