When it happens

My first fanfic I hope you like it I love friends and Ross and Rachel are my favorite couple☺️💯
__________________________
"Hi honey I got called back into work because apparently they can't do anything without me" says Rachel "Hey rach that's ok you go do what you got to do, what time do you think your gonna be home?" says Ross "aww honey I don't know I will call you when I'm done ok" "ok" said Ross "well bye honey love you" give him a quick peck on the lips "bye rach love you too" Ross says Rachel leaves and hales a cad and tells the cab driver were to go.
RACHEL'S POV
Rachel gets out of the cab and goes inside when she walks its dark she goes in her office and sees mark with lilies in his hands and candles all over. "mark wh-what are you doing what's going on?" Rachel asks shocked and confused "Rachel I have loved you for along time now and I didn't do anything about it because your dating Ross but now now I don't care anymore I love you Rachel I need you" mark says walking towards Rachel rachel starts backing away then mark grabs Rachel and try's to kiss her racheltrys to push him away "stop mark I'm in a committed relationship now let me go!" Rachel says mark grips her tightly "stop trying to fight it Rachel I know you love me to" "NO I DON'T mark you are hurting me let GO" Rachel try's to pull away but mark just grip her tighter and start to kiss her then pulls her to the grown and try's to take off her shirt.
ROSS' POV
Ross sits on the couch and feels something under him he pull it from under him and sees it's Rachel's phone "I better go give this to Rachel she will probably need this" Ross grabs his coat and heads out the door.
RACHEL POV
"GET OFF OF ME!" Rachel screams mark cover her mouth and starts to kiss her neck Rachel can't move he to strong all she can think about is Ross and what is she going to tell him a tear escape Rachel's eye.
ROSS' POV
Ross gets to Rachel's job and sees the door is open so he walks inside and sees all the lights are off he goes down the hall to Rachel's office and opens the door and sees Rachel with no shirt on and mark on top of her kissing her Ross stands their in shock and says "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!"