Cassie Cage Aura Adventure Part 4

It had been about a week now. Dylan was still out cold. Cassie refused to leave his bedside sense. Was she in love probably was she ready to admit it hell, no.  They were about to be sent on another mission. So she knew she had t get some sleep. Thing is she couldn't. Her mind was a mess of other things.

For one her parents still fought constantly. No matter what. Part of her was glad her father got custody of her when they divorced. At least he could get time for her while doing his movies or defending Earth. That being said he still had flaws. But at least he tried.

Her mother still refused to show Dylan any kind of respect always still calling him 'bob'. She also still referred to what he did as stupid and reckless. In part Cassie did agree. It was reckless to do something like that in their situation. But Cassie cared for Dylan and was grateful that he did this.

"Cass." said a weak voice.

The blonde soldier turned around to see Jacqui who looks like she just woke up. "What are you still doing up?" Jacqui asked already knowing the answer.  "I can't sleep." Cassie said looking at Dylan.

"Girl you got bad for him." Jacqui said.

Cassie o////o

"Cmon Cass what's really going on?" Jacqui asked her childhood friend.

Cassie explained everything to Jacqui. How she did have feelings for him but was scared to admit it. She was afraid of turning out like her parents. At first everything being good then later not. Once she finished Jacqui spoke.

"Girl I can relate. When Takeda and I got together he was afraid to."

"Afraid of what?" Cassie asked.

"Losing me the way he did his mother. But I assured him I can take care of myself and we sucked face." Jacqui explained.  Cassie laughed.

"Look sister you can't let fear control you. Your not your parents, and your not a second rate Cage. Your Cassandra Cage. Our brave yet somewhat egotistical Sargent."

"Gee thanks for the pep talk." Cassie said laughing.

"Anytime Princess now suck it up and tell him how you feel." Jacqui said walking off.

15 minutes later Dylan's eyes began to open. Cassie being the first person he saw.

"Dylan your awake." She said happily.

"How long was I out?"

Cassie shrugged her shoulders. "About 20 years."

"Ha ha. Very funny" Dylan replied, the next thing he knew Cassie threw her arms around him in a hug. "You big dork I was worried about you" Cassie said blushing.

Once they separated Dylan scratched the back of his head before saying: Hey Cassie. The truth is well I like you. I mean like like you." He said  little nervous.

Cassie giggled at his nervousness "I like like you to she said.

"Very funny." Dylan said then. SNAP. Cassie took a photo.

"What are you doing?" Dylan asked chuckling.

"Just posting that I got a boyfriend." She said texting.

Dylan rolled his eyes. "Great always wanted my first confession to a girl online."

"Facebook, TikTok, Myspace, Cage family wiki, you name it." Cassie replied texting away.

Dylan grabbed Cassie's arm and pulled her down on the bed with him. There noses pressed against each other.

"Guess this means your my NOSEY Sargent." Dylan said.

Cassie rolled her eyes. "NOSEY dork."

-------------------------------------------------------------
Here you go loyal readers. Dylan is awake and now Cassie decided to take her best friends advice. What will the future hold for this NOSEY couple? Lol. Once again a shout out to Izuku The Story Maker for support and help with this project. Please don't forget to leave a comment and review.